What...

Sorry for the long update I forgot to save this chapter so had to re write it all 😩
Distressing scenes

Jessica's pov
It's been a week since I found out I was pregnant, nothing has happened in that week I have been fine jack still doesn't know about the baby.

Ace has been acting really strange and I haven't heard a word from Adrian he said he help me but he hasn't. I can't help myself but maybe I can help this baby I can save he or hers life.

I haven't bonded with the baby I refuse to, it's apart of jack and a victim of rape. I don't want to do this but I have to it's going to help me win this fight.

Jack and I have been pretty good I didn't want him to hurt the baby so I've been acting exactly how he want me to, he seems pretty happy with me lately.

I'm not sure what Adrian is planning but it is taking too long I need to sort this problem out soon before anyone finds out about it.

Chloe and kol went out the country I'm not sure where to as Chloe still isn't speaking to me and jack won't tell me.

It's early in the morning jack still asleep so I quickly get up to find some clothes to wear for the day I choose a black long sleeve dress that is mid thigh with matching black strapped heels by the time I was done jack was awake.
I went for a shower lucky I wasn't showing yet so I could still shower infront of him like he wants me to, after my shower I got changed and went to the kitchen to get some food.

When I got there Mary was still making everyone's breakfast so I helped her out while we waiting for the rest of the men to come down.
We made a massive fry up for them all even tho the smell made me want to be sick, once everyone was down we eat in a somewhat silence the only words said was about business so I didn't pat attention to that.

While Mary was cleaning the table with some of my help my phone went off unlucky for me it was on the table while I was by the sink so before I had a chance to grab it jack did he read what was on the screen and put it back down before continuing his conversation I have no idea what he read but his facial expressions didn't look to happy about it, so slowly and consciously I walk over careful not to step out of line.

When I get to the table I pick up my phone to see a message from Adrian finally. I'm so glad his finally messaged me but he literally has the worse timing ever, unlocking my phone I read the most confusing message ever

 I'm so glad his finally messaged me but he literally has the worse timing ever, unlocking my phone I read the most confusing message ever

What the hell does that even say and I why is he texting me in code.
I haven't heard from him in a week and that's what he says.

Sitting down all the men start to leave, I feel a hand on my leg and follow it up to jack, he informs me his going to office and leaves. Leaving just me, ace and Mary in the room good I can see if ace understand this message.

Ace gets up to leave but I stop him before he can.
"Ace"
"Yeah"
"Adrian texted me"
"Saying what"
" I don't know really"
"Let me see"