The break-in

(Jessica apartment above)

Jessica p.o.v
I woke up to the sounds of my own screams filling the room. I was dreaming of them again. My family. I still had 6 hours before work, I'm working the lunch-dinner shift today.

After I showered and got ready for the day I decide to do some tidying up before work

***
I was just leaving for work as I was walking down the road I noticed a black car follow me(picture below)

*** I was just leaving for work as I was walking down the road I noticed a black car follow me(picture below)

I ran the rest of the way till I was at work.
***
Jack p.o.v

Today was the day I was going to find out who she is. The bodyguard I sent to watch her has been updating me all morning on what she has been doing, she just left for work the last time we spoke.

Me,kol,Damon, Ryder and 2 bodyguard are currently on are way to Jessica's house.

30 minutes later
We arrived at Jessica's about 5 minutes ago, kol is currently talking to the landlord about are mission. The place was old and wore out it was in a dangerous part of town I can't believe she actually lived here.
Once he got the Spare key we made are way down the stairs as there is no elevators, the stairs were dirty with cobwebs all over.

Once we got to her apartment we made are through the door into a studio apartment so small all of us barely fitted all of us in. I looked around the room, there was a double bed in the far end in the corner with no pillows and only a small grew blanket on it, there is dark drown cupboards above the bed, there was a small table with 2 plastic chairs on either side in the middle of the room, the table had a few books on, the kitchen was small the cupboard a light brown, there was essentials on the side they were kinda rusty and old looking, there was an open cabinet on one of the walls with plates,bowls,cups,glasses on it, there was no sing on any other person living here.

We started looking around for evidence of who she is. She didn't have much clothes or anything for that matter, I found out the her last name is Anderson she's 19 and dropped out of college, as soon as I found this out I got one of me men to do a background check to see what else we can find on her. I got one of my maids to go out and get her some food and new clothes while we searched more me didn't have much luck in finding anything else. As soon as the maid brought the food and clothes and put them away we left before it was too late and Jessica got back.
***
Jessica p.o.v
I've been at work all afternoon it been a quite day today but that car that was following me earlier has been outside though my whole shift and it was starting to scare me a bit.

I just finished work and was on my way home as I approached the my apartment I saw 3 black cars like the one that is following me speed off, I run into the building and down the stairs to my apartment. As soon as I got in I looked the door and looked around for any changes but didn't notices anything right away, I walked over to the bed and stood up on it to get to my clothes out of the cupboards above my bed as I open the door I noticed there was loads of new clothes in there and it been arranged into piles of what clothes they are. I jumped off the bed and looked in all the other cupboard in the kitchen but didn't notice anything until I opened the last two and there was food in them more then before I opened the fridge and freezer to find them both full with food.

Who did this I thought to myself.

2 hours later
I was in bed trying to sleep but all I could think off is who would do this for me and why?

Jack p.o.v
I found out Jess has a best friend called Chloe and her parents and twin brother and younger sister died 4 years ago. Must be hard for her

I still have a bodyguard watching her, he got her work schedule for me and i also did a background check on Chloe. Who I think kol likes

***
Didn't really know how to end this chapter.
I know it's quite short but next one will be longer.

New cover what do u think of it?

Vote, comment and let me know what you think.