"Fuck, Cas." He growled.

They both jumped a bit when they heard Castiel's phone vibrate against the car, blowing up with messages. Dean stepped aside, a hand still propping him up as he breathed heavily. Cas slid out from beneath him and pulled his phone out of his pocket, annoyed. Charlie's Angels notifications were flying past his eyes.

CASTIEL JAMES NOVAK YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE

YOU'RE SO FUCKING LUCKY

WE ARE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS OMFG

YOU ARE SO DEAD

He sighed.

"I better get going before my THREE mom's decide to castrate me." He rolled his eyes, huffing. Dean nodded, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around Cas.

"I'll see you on Monday, angel." He whispered against the younger boy's lips before melding them together. Castiel sighed and gripped Dean's arms in case his legs gave out, which they certainly felt like doing.

When Dean pulled away, he just smirked, waving and walking back towards his car.

Castiel huffed, leaning back into his car and closing his eyes, trying to regain his composure.

"Shit." He whispered, running a hand through his hair. When Dean drove past him he stood, opening his door and plopping into the seat. He started the car and began the journey home.

~~~~~~~

"Anna?" Castiel called softly, shutting the door behind him. No response. "....Anna?" He walked into the living room and saw the sleeping form of his sister on the couch. He sighed as he covered her in a blanket.

As he walked up the creaking wooden steps to his room, he checked his phone to see what Jo and Charlie were freaking out about.

Charles: Cassie

Charles: castiel

Charles: where are you

Jo: dude we're worried about you can you answer

He entered his room, shutting the door behind him.

Cas: guys I'm fine

Charles: WHAT THE FUXK

Charles: WHY WERENT YOU ANSWERING

Jo: Where the hell were you?!

Cas: Out. Don't worry about it.

Jo: You're lucky Charlie covered for you.

Cas: what????

Charles: Anna called me like 30 minutes ago asking if you had left my house yet so I SAVED YOUR ASS BOY

Cas: ...

Cas: shit

Jo: yeah. So what were you doing?