{028}

it didn't take us long to arrive at the valley. They get ordered to put their weapons down and they get on their knees. When they're all down, Madi decides to speak up, and orders to kill them all. 

''Halt! Hold your fire. They surrendered it's over!'' Bellamy says stopping everyone from shooting. I don't know what to do right now. I want to kill them, for hurting my people, for hurting me. But Bellamy is right, they surrendered we can keep them as prisoners. 

''They killed hundreds of our people in that gorge.'' 
''This can't be the flame telling you what to do.'' 
''I don't need the flame to tell me what to do with a bunch of criminals who invaded my home.'' 

I step in front of Madi and place one of my hands on her shoulder and the other on her cheek. 
''Madi, think about this. It's gonna weight on you. I once ordered people to kill, i killed people myself, look where that got me. I'm an emotional trainwreck who doesn't know what to do sometimes. Madi i'm a mom and in some ways you're like Lincoln to me, i don't want you to feel such a burden. You can be better then me, better then all of us. We can keep them prisoners, it's still a punishment, but less bad then killing them. Think about it, it's your choice.'' 

I look at Madi and see that she doesn't know what to do right now. I get that she wants to kill them but i also don't want to see her feel the guilt afterwards. 
Suddenly there's a loud siren going off. 

''It's the evac signal. It means conditions are unsafe. We're supposed to bug out,'' one of the men who are on their knees says. 
I look around trying to look for any danger but see nothing. 

''Everyone listen up.''
That's Raven, on the radio, so she's okay?! 
''Life as we know is about to end again. Get your asses to the transport ship now for immediate evacuation.'' 

We hear Monty on the radio as well. Transporting the wounded with only nine minutes left. 
I look at Bellamy. Our son is with Monty and Harper. If they don't make it back in time that means that Lincoln is gonna die. I take a deep breath and look at everyone of Wonkru. 

''Everyone get your ass to the transport ship. That's an order, now!'' I shout as loud as i can.
Then I turn to everyone that we had surrendered. 
''Get your asses up and run.'' 

-----

It didn't take us long to arrive to the transport ship. Clarke runs to us and we stop to talk to her while everyone else keeps running to get into the transport ship. 
''Clarke, what is this? What's going on?'' Echo asks. 
''I'll tell you inside.'' 

''No! Not them,'' Clarke says when she sees Diyoza's men run to get into the transport ship. 
''Yes, them,'' Madi responds,''First we save their lives. Then we let them prove they deserve it.'' 
Madi looks at me and I smile at her. She made the right choice. Clarke sees me smile at Madi and doesn't even need to ask who made Madi make a choice like that.

''Get inside guys, we don't have much time left,'' I tell them while I walk towards the ship. 
I don't step on it though. I can't. 
''Emily, what are you doing?'' Bellamy asks me looking back at me. 

''Lincoln is not here yet. If he doesn't make it in time, i'm not going either.'' 

-----

Three minute left and they're still not back. I feel like I'm gonna lose my mind. I can't let anything happen to my son i just can't. 
''Guys, if we wait any longer, we're not going anywhere,'' Raven says through the radio. 

I look down at the ground and try not to think about anything that could go wrong. They will make it, Monty and Harper will bring my son to me and everyone will make it. I look at Bellamy and see him talking to Madi. I feel like if i would talk to someone right now i would break down. 
Two minutes. I can feel my eyes tearing up. Please get here in time.