{007}

It didn't take us really long to get to Polis. We know our way to it because we've been there so many times now. I didn't know what happened there at first but as soon as I stepped foot in Polis someone from Trikru came to me and told me with an angry voice everything that had happened. After his explanation I had a fire in my heart. A fire with hate. Addressed to Clarke.

''Why did you do that? You're not a commander Clarke and you're never going to be. You want to know why? Because every decision you make is a bad one. You can't lead people Clarke. I know you think you can but you can't. So tell me, why did you do that? Why did you try to be the commander?!'' I almost scream at her once I find her.

Bellamy went to find Kane because he needed to talk to him. Something about the marriage. He told me that he was going to ask Kane if he could marry us before it would be to late. But I know that's not the only reason he went to find Kane. I know that he didn't want to see me angry. He doesn't like that. And especially something like this.

''I can lead people. You think you're so perfect but you're not. You made some bad decisions in your life as well. And I want to be commander so that all of this is over. So that the clans won't fight anymore,'' Clarke explains her reason to me.

But I won't buy it. She just wants to be commander to save her own skin. Everyone can see that. Once she is inside the bunker she will get her own people and then she will let everyone else die. Of course she won't literally do that but I can see her doing it.

''You became a nightblood by science. Did you really think people wouldn't find out? Did you really think that they would make you commander because of your blood? Of course you have to be a nightblood to get commander but it's not only going to be decided because of your blood. It's also your power. Your voice. And making decisions. Follow me and watch.''

And that's the last thing I say to her. I start to walk and don't look back to see if she is walking behind me. I know she is because she always listens. She wants to know what comes next. It didn't take long to get to the room where Clarke was supposed to be crowned queen. That's what she thinks. That being commander is like being queen. She is wrong. Goddamn wrong.

I know that what I'm about to do isn't going to work. But there is another thing I want to talk about. Some people will agree with me. They will get on my side. But there are also a few people who probably won't agree.

I push open the doors and step into the room without looking if there is anyone in it. I could hear everyone talking from a few feet away so I knew there are people in here.
''Make me commander,'' I say with a strong voice while looking at Indra's daughter.
She is the flamekeeper. The only one who is capable of making me commander.

Everyone is immediately quiet. Once they see it's me there are a few people murmuring. But there are also people nodding and agreeing with what I want. The people who agree with me are mostly people from Trikru. I was their commander once and they know how I handle things. The ones from other clans don't but I can see them considering it.

''If you don't want to make me commander, then that's okay. But I want another thing if you don't make me commander. I want my own clan. I know there is going to be a war because of the bunker. Octavia is probably going to fight for Skaikru. But I want to fight as well. I want to fight, not only for Skaikru, but for others as well,'' I say not taking my eyes off Gaia.
When I say that I want my own clan everything is silent.

''And what do you want to name your clan?'' Gaia asks me.
That's a good question. I didn't thought she was going to ask me this. I haven't even thought about a name and I already asked for it. Then I think about something. It's probably going to sound weird and a lot of people are probably going to laugh about it but I don't care.