72

"Shoto! Momo! Congratulations!" you ran up to the two couple as soon as the wedding ceremony ended. You greeted them with a hug, making them laugh at you.

You slowly took your hands off them, only to see Momo staring at you and her eyes were the proof that she is happy. Her eyes were glistening and beaming with happiness and surprise, "Thank you, (y/n)."

Little did you know, you were Momo's best friend ever since you two are in highschool. She was your main bitch and you are the same to her. You grew a strong relationship with her throughout the times.

But in your current memory, this is the first time you met Momo. Since you didn't got the chance to meet her since you were busy.

"I haven't seen you in a while, (y/n)! Where have you been?!" Momo grabbed you by the shoulder and pulling you again to a hug. You were taken back by her sudden actions but you just let her hug you.

You saw Momo with a worried look plastered in her face, "What do you mean, Momo? This is (y/n). She's the sister I was pertaining to before." Shoto asked, furrowing his brows and making Momo confused even more.

"Sho, what are you talking about? She's (y/n) (l/n), she's my bestfriend. And she the wife of--" Momo was interrupted when someone held your wrist, making you turn to see who, and it was Dabi.

"(y/n). Mom and Dad already took Aoi and Akashi home." he said, still not letting your hands go, "Oh, and come with me for a second. I need to tell you something."

"Toya? What is it about?" you immediately asked as soon as you two left Shoto and Momo behind. You can't just stay still, you need to ask Momo about you, she seemed to know you very well and this is your chance to ask her about yourself.

Dabi began to scratch the back of his head as he exhaled nervously, "Listen, (y/n). Will you go out with me? Not as a bro of course."

"Bakugou! Calm. The. Fuck. Down!" Camie shoved the cookies she was eating as she held Katsuki's arms while Kirishima was blocking Katsuki.

"Get yo fucking hands off me, Camie. I'll blow you up!" Katsuki roared as he tries to break free from the duo.

Katsuki heared Dabi talk to Natsuo about confessing something to you, and hell no, Katsuki won't let anyone date you except from him. And now he's about to blow Dabi's face as soon as he gets to hold him.

"Bakubro, calm down!" poor Kirishima had no choice but to harden his head, because Katsuki was emitting explosions on his head out of anger.

"Oh sure I'll teach you how to be fucking calm after I blow that fucking patchface to ashes!"

"What... What are you talking about, Toya?" you laughed awkwardly to lessen the tension between you and Dabi, but he just stared at you, indicating that he was dead serious.

Dabi slammed his hands on the wall beside you, cornering you into a kabedon. You gulped as his torquoise orbs gaze at you, "I mean what I said, (y/n)."

"But... Toya, I don't understand... You're my brother." you are quite uncomfortable in the situation. After hearing your response, Dabi clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Dabi is known as the stubborn one in the family, that's why he won't move unless he gets an answer from you, "But we're not even related by blood. (y/n), I really liked you for the longest time and this is my chance to tell you how I feel."