Extra: Kyuhyun's Return

**This chapter does not connect with the current story 

________________________________________________

"Welcome back Kyuhyun!!"

There was confetti going off everywhere as Kyuhyun walked into the door. Ryeowook was first to hug Kyuhyun as he laughed. Everyone was cheering for him and clapped. Heechul smirked at Kyuhyun who smirked back. 

"Welcome back, Little Kyu."

~

Later that night, Heechul sat on the porch of the Super Junior dorm. It had been years since he lived there. He took a sip of his wine in the glass and placed on the deck. Kyuhyun came up from behind him and stood on his right.

"You seem to be going through a lot," Kyuhyun commented.

"Tell me about it." Heechul sighed.

"Hit me with some of it. We need to bond more often."

"Have you seen anyone ever ask younger ones for advice?" Heechul asked with a chuckle.

"Hyung, I'm the most reliable person in this world."

"Yea. Sure...." 

They went silent for a bit. Kyuhyun took his glass of wine to have a sip. Heechul did the same thing and turned around to lean on the deck.

"It's about Kyung Hoonie."

"What about him?" Kyuhyun asked as he turned around to also lean on the deck.

"I... I was thinking of proposing to him."

Kyuhyun spit out his wine. Heechul gave him a frown for his reaction. Kyuhyun regained his posture and smiled at Heechul.

"You can continue, please."

"I'm wondering if I want to continue after seeing your reaction," Heechul growled.

"Sorry, that was too sudden for me." Kyuhyun apologized. He wiped his lips with his hand and set the glass down.

"You think it is too quick?" Heechul asked.

"Well, you started dating a little after I went to the military so... It's only been 2ish years."

"People say 2 years is a little late tho," Heechul replied.

"Come on, I'm the expert on this." 

"You? You barely ask Ryeowook out to a meal." Heechul commented.

"Well, we have to save up for our future honeymoons duh," Kyuhyun snapped.

"Urgh, you have plenty of money being an MC and a member of Super Junior." 

"I save money to stock on my wine collection and purchase game items."

"Then, of course, it'll take years for you to marry him," Heechul said as he rolled his eyes.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Why are we talking about me and Ryeowook? It's about you and Kyung Hoon hyung right now."

"Well?"

"Well, I think if you really think you guys are ready then go ahead. I would love to see you guys together. But you have to make me your groomsman."

"You really think so? What should I do to propose?"

"In-game message him."

"Urgh, you are so lame." Heechul groaned.

"I'm kidding. Treat him out for an expensive dinner. Isn't your anniversary soon?" Kyuhyun asked.

"How do you know?"

"News, duh. I keep up with the entertainment news even in the military."

"I'm scared though. I don't know what he thinks about marrying me."

"You didn't even try yet. How would you know?"

"Well, have you thought about Ryeowook's reaction if you propose to him?" Heechul asked.

"... You are right." Kyuhyun replied.

Well, I think I will accept if he did ask me."

Both and Kyuhyun Heechul looked up as Kyuhyun gasped as Ryeowook was standing at the door. Heechul laughed at Kyuhyun and motioned Ryeowook to join them.

"I thought you were talking to Siwon." Heechul commented.

"We ran out of things to talk about. We aren't that close you know." Ryeowook replied.

"How much... did you hear?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I only heard Heechul hyung mention about me."

Kyuhyun sighed in relief. Heechul laughed as he knew that Kyuhyun definitely didn't want Ryeowook to hear the previous conversations. 

"I was asking Kyuhyun if I should propose to Kyung Hoonie." Heechul explained.

"I think you should go for it! You have to make it romantic, maybe spend a week on vacation to build up the romance!!"

"Good idea! My anniversary is in 10 days! I already asked for a week off. Gamsa Ryeowook!" Heechul said with a nod.

"No problem! I always wanted something like that on the day I am proposed to!" Ryeowook responded with a smile.

Heechul looked at Kyuhyun who looked like his soul left his body. He chuckled.

"Well, I'm sure Kyuhyun will make it as beautiful as possible when the time comes, right Kyuhyun?"

"Yes... Of course." Kyuhyun nodded slowly.

The three of them continued chatting for the rest of the night. Laughter filled the silent night. 

~