After Effects- The Prediction of Another Life

Special Chapter

"Hodong ah!"

Heechul shouted for Hodong as they were airing yet another episode of Ask Us Anything.

"What is it? Why are you shouting?!"

"I'm trying to find a good present for my anniversary with Kyungie. I need your help."

"Why are you asking me?? Ask Jang Hoon!"

"Aish, he has no taste. Jang Hoon doesn't understand what his son even likes." Heechul pouted.

"I don't have taste either." Hodong replied.

"Hm... Should I get this headset or gaming laptop? Kyungie's gaming computer is slow... Maybe I should get the laptop."

"Are you even listening to me??" Hodong shouted.

"Thanks for giving me tips, I knew I could count on you!" Heechul exclaimed. He skipped out of the class, ignoring Hodong's remarks.

"What the actual... Am I going crazy right now?" Hodong growled as he watched Heechul leave.

"Ani, I heard the whole thing too." Youngchul turned around from his desk and looked at him.

"I didn't know you were here Youngchul." Hodong widened his eyes.

"I was here the whole time. Man I hate you guys sometimes." Youngchul rolled his eyes in annoyance.

~

"I've been wondering. I wonder what life would be like if we knew each other since childhood?"

Kyung Hoon sat in his desk daydreaming. Jang Hoon rolled his eyes while listening to his nonsense.

"What? You wondering what it would be like if I was your real abeoji?" Jang Hoon asked.

"Kind of... I was more wondering how it will be like if Heechul wasn't my jagi but hyeong instead."

"What? You don't like him anymore?"

"Of course not! I'm just curious. You would make a bad appa by the way."

"Aish, you are so mean." Jang Hoon cursed.

"I'm just kidding, saranghae." Kyung Hoon made a heart.

"You better be." Jang Hoon scoffed.

"I wonder what my life would be like if I wasn't an idol." Sangmin jumped in.

Jang Hoon laughed, "Maybe a gangster."

"Do I look like a gangster to you? You look more like a bully to me." Sangmin countered.

"Honestly, he's a gentle giant so I don't see that in him." Kyung Hoon commented.

"Someone understands me." Jang Hoon nodded in agreement.

"Well, there's a reason why we are meant to be father and son I guess." Kyung Hoon shrugged.

~

"Kyungie ah."

Heechul wrapped his arms around Kyung Hoon. They were finally alone from the others.

"Aigoo jagiya, we're still filming." Kyung Hoon whispered shyly.

"Everyone knows our relationship, it's not a new thing." Heechul pecked his cheeks in reply.

"If you say so." Kyung Hoon smiled and pecked him back.

They sat down in the set of the park, Heechul was never afraid to show their affection and act natural as if they weren't filming. Kyung Hoon on the other hand was a little shy and uncomfortable but didn't mind as long as Heechul was happy.

"I heard from Jang Hoon that you were curious about something." Heechul said.

"Ne... I wondered how our relationship would be like if we were blood related brothers."

"So basically, I'm Min Heechul or you're Kim Kyung Hoon." Heechul pointed out.

"Well, Seo Kyung Hoon and Seo Heechul to be exact but basically. But I rather we stayed like this though." Kyung Hoon confessed.

"Well... It doesn't hurt to imagine. Actually, I'm now curious about how our life will be like if we were brothers instead of a couple."

"That's true. Well, maybe in the next life we can change it up." Kyung Hoon chuckled.

"Let's hope our lives wouldn't be shitty like ours were." Heechul laughed.

"Aniya, our lives are perfect. Besides the whole misunderstanding, our relationship did sail in the end." Kyung Hoon assured.

Heechul kissed Kyung Hoon in the lips, "No more of that past. You don't want me to go naughty again."

Kyung Hoon pulled in towards Heechul and kissed back.

"Ya, you guys are the reason this show became inappropriate for children!"

Hodong came over and pushed them away. Kyung Hoon turned red and hid his face. Heechul on the other hand laughed.

"Since when was our show ever appropriate LOL. We talk about mature things all the time!"

"Well we talk about it, not show it in front of the audience!" Hodong exclaimed.

"I honestly think if Hodong was in our other life of brotherhood, he would be our childhood bully." Kyung Hoon pointed out.

"Ya! You guys would be toast if I was in that timeline!" Hodong replied.

"Don't worry, our relationship would keep us together no matter what!" Heechul countered while holding Kyung Hoon's hand.

"I'll love you to the death." Kyung Hoon assured Heechul.

"Nado Saranghae forever." Heechul smiled.

~

*Special Chapter: END*

(I might do a bonus chapter here and there since I really don't want this story to end like this. TBH, this chapter was to promote my new series. It's literally called After Effects (Falling Blossoms)... I spent a lot of time designing that cover lmao. I hope you guys will love that story just like this one. Anyways, see ya guys!)