Author's Final Words (Not)

CRITICAL UPDATE**

I will be deleting all the author side notes since... (well there's no point of them)

Also, I thought about it... I decided to extend this work with sagas! So, different story arcs are being made so... Yea. 

That means... This work isn't gonna be complete yet, only this saga. 

The story arcs won't be connected so... Yea

So... please do bear with me as I continue on.  

Anyways, enjoy!!

(P.S Sorry if you keep getting notifications, will be trying to clean up this work)

**

Hey, author here!

So... I decided to make chapter as a way for me to talk to readers that read the whole story and just, well... Talk.

I'm also gonna rant and confess my feelings throughout my process of writing this story.

Here goes:

-You guys don't even know... I literally tried to give up on this book many times. I just didn't know if what I write suits readers (I honestly thought I made this story boring)

- I listened to Coward, Thorn and You don't know men so many times while writing this. I just couldn't bear to see Kyung Hoon die in Coward MV (T-T)

- I really never meant for Kyung Hoon to get tortured... Well kidnapped yes, but I initially was going to have Heechul the one that gets hurt when trying to save Kyung Hoon... (My friend recommended for more drama to make the story less boring for readers)

- I actually wanted Hana and Heechul's relationship to last longer... It builds up more drama and all. Then I changed my mind because if I were Kyung Hoon, I would have committed suicide at that point... (Seriously, I felt bad for the character I wrote about... Too sensitive)

- Smut was never my style... I know many fans would love reading a Heehoon smut but I just can't write one. (I'm seriously not good at writing those anyway and I would cringe if I did)

- Many times in the story, I knew I destroyed the characters Kyung Hoon and Heechul. I watched Knowing Bros all the time and I was ashamed that I made them the opposite of their personality in the show. Well... I did complain once that I made Kyung Hoon too selfish for Heechul... Well... I can't really say that I didn't want him to be like that either

- I honestly have so much to rant about but I'm just glad that this story came to a close. The ending was cheesy and stupid but I'll take it lol

That's all... I didn't want to write more because I forgot most of what I stressed about and I didn't want to make it more boring than it already was. Just comment if you got questions regarding this book and I'll answer as soon as possible.

So also... I was planning to write a story based on Falling Blossoms and make Heechul and Kyung Hoon brothers. But then... I'm hesitating because I really didn't want to make it so tragic (if you watched the mv, you'll know what I mean)

Let me know of your opinion on this matter! I'll be going now.

(My super junior biases are Yesung and Heechul btw... I guess it's obvious since I used Yesung pics many times. And yes, I ship Tom and Jerry Eunsung and Eunhae at the same time. I also ship Heeteuk and Hanchul so... that's basically why I included Hankyung in the story anyways ;-;)

Thank you guys so much for reading. I'll be seeing you guys somewhere else probably XD

Thanks,

Judy <3

*May 7, 2018 Announcement:*

*Guys... Check out my new Heehoon series! It's not bromance but I promise you that it's going to be sad. *