The Realization- Heechul

"Heechul ssi, we can go now."

Heechul nodded slowly, and followed Leeteuk out the room. After reporting the disappearance of Kyung Hoon, they were one by one questioned so that the police could have a starting point to investigate. Everyone agreed not to release the news to the public for various reasons.

"As for Knowing Brothers, we will postpone the air date for this episode with Super Junior due to unfortunate circumstances regarding some members in the show." Hodong concluded as they walked out of the police station.

"I can't believe that none of us noticed that Kyung Hoon had disappeared for weeks. He's just so introverted." Soo geun sighed.

"We all assumed that he was just taking a break." Youngchul agreed.

"That makes me wonder... why did the media suddenly become aware that Kyung Hoon had been missing?" Jang Hoon wondered.

"Well for starters, he went missing for two previous episodes. None of us really touched on what happened to Kyung Hoon. Then there was a leak that Buzz members went to his home but found no one there. Everyone started to become aware and voiced assumptions that the media exploded with the news." Soo geun explained.

"I can't say I don't agree to that. Even we were making assumptions before Leeteuk found a way to track him." Hodong said.

"It's just that Kyung Hoon can be very unpredictable at times." Sangmin concluded.

"Unpredictable..." Heechul repeated.

Heechul had replayed the question Kyung Hoon had asked him the night he disappeared. What would be the outcome if he answered in a different way?

"Hyung, it isn't your fault. Don't stress over this." Yesung said softly.

"It is in a way... If I knew how deeply depressed he was, I wouldn't have pushed him so much."

"You didn't know, hyung. Sometimes, no matter how close you are to someone... You can ever understand how someone feels."

Heechul didn't say anything for the rest of the way. Slowly one by one, everyone parted ways to return home. Heechul didn't want to go back to his dorm so he roamed in the streets. His mind was blank the whole stroll. He ended up in front of Kyung Hoon's dorm.

He stood for a while before he decided to enter the dorm. Luckily there was no one around so he easily pick locked the back door and stepped in. The dorm was surprising very clean. Heechul had visited Kyung Hoon's place very often so he was used to where everything was. He stepped into the bedroom slowly. The sheets were still neatly folded and everything seemed normal. The only difference was that there were bottles on the table with an empty glass. He went over and touched the glass. It was cold and smelly after being there for 3 weeks.

While Heechul sat down on Kyung Hoon's chair. In front of him was a stack of paper. It was the composition to 'Sweet Dreams'. Heechul realized that he never sent Kyung Hoon the lyrics he wrote. He turned on Kyung Hoon's computer since he knew the password to log in and played 'Sweet Dreams'. Knowing Bros and Kyung Hoon came into his mind. What would it feel like if they all one day parted ways? Heechul shook his head and pressured the idea to go away. Instead, he started writing down his feelings on a sheet of paper.

'It's a night where we can go through'

'All of the past time'

'It wasn't short'

'The time it took for us to get close...'

Heechul crumbled the paper and threw it to the side as soon as he finished the first 2 verses of the lyrics. Kyung Hoon was just a friend, he had a girlfriend, and yet his heart was aching for Kyung Hoon.