Sweet Dreams - The Inception

Our flower can't wither,

It blooms in our hearts...

Kyung Hoon's PoV

"So guys, we are here cuz we got a new song."

Kyung Hoon and Heechul stood as guests in their 51st episode in front of Knowing Bros. They had proposed that the cast should take part of the MV.

"So, we wanted you guys to take part because this song is about in the long run, we will separate but we want to keep the happy memories as if they were sweet dreams." Heechul explained.

"Heechul, you made the song sound like our show's about to end." Jang Hoon pointed out.

"It's supposed to be a sad ballad, I wrote it during the time I was in a state of panic." Heechul snapped back and nudged Kyung Hoon. Kyung Hoon replied with a shy slap to Heechul's arm.

Soo Geun was reading the lyrics carefully, "You adding the words like 'oblivion' makes the song hard to understand lol."

Heechul laughed shyly. Kyung Hoon booed him jokingly.

"So, now that you guys are debuting with this song... What's your duet name?" Ho Dong asked.

"Space Cowards." Heechul replied.

"Universe and Coward... Gotcha." Soo Geun pointed out.

Heechul winked at him to indicate that he was right. Kyung Hoon laughed at them.

"Okay... We are gonna need Sangmin to direct this and Jang Hoon's wealth to make this promotion happen. Please support us." Heechul proposed.

"Why me?" Jang Hoon and Sangmin asked together.

"Cuz is cuz, you guys are our bros or not?"

"Uh..."

"Then it's done. We will shoot this MV first thing after the meeting." Heechul concluded.

"Meeting?" Youngchul repeated.

"We gotta give Sangmin some time to prepare a scenario for our MV."

"True."

Kyung Hoon was impressed. Heechul was already thinking steps ahead for this song. He was wrong to think that Heechul never took this project seriously.

"I didn't really agree to this... but alright..." Sangmin sighed.

"Saranghae bro." Heechul blew a kiss to him.

"Bruh, how am I not getting as much love as Sangmin?" Kyung Hoon pointed out.

"Because, you and me are a different thing." Heechul whispered to him.

"You two save your flirting til the end of the show." Ho Dong groaned.

Kyung Hoon pecked Heechul in reply. Everyone started laughing besides Ho Dong who was shouting.

"Anyways... We should sing our song." Kyung Hoon said.

There was a nod by the bros so they went to the center of the room and got microphones. As the music started, Kyung Hoon made eye contact with Heechul before he started singing.