The Promise- Kyung Hoon

Kyung Hoon fell off the bed and screamed. He was so drunk that he didn't realize that he slept on Heechul's bed naked and worst, slept with Heechul himself.

Kyung Hoon quickly looked for his clothes. Luckily, Heechul was still asleep after the scream. He ran straight for the bathroom and locked it behind him. To his surprise, Youngchul was sleeping in the bath tub. Kyung Hoon leaned against the door and sank to the floor. He couldn't believe that he slept with Heechul. It was the most embarrassing thing ever. Just thinking about it made Kyung Hoon want to hide underground away from this world.

Kyung Hoon sat there for a long while. It wasn't until someone knocked on the door that he moved.

"Hello? I need to use the bathroom, hurry up in there."

It was Sangmin's voice. Kyung Hoon unlocked the door and hid behind the door. Sangmin luckily didn't push the door too hard that could've smashed into his face. The toilet was on the opposite side of where he was. He knew that if Sangmin were to close the door, then he would be exposed. Luckily, he had noticed Youngchul and was trying to wake him up. Kyung Hoon took the chance to dash out the bathroom. He didn't look up and bumped into someone.

"Good Morning Kyungie! Did you sleep well? I slept like a log yesterday night."

Kyung Hoon felt his cheeks getting warm. Heechul was standing right in front of him.

"Kyungie? You okay? You look like a tomato right now."

"Uh... Ye..a Y..ea, I'm... just getting a headache. Probab..bly.. from drinking too much last night." Kyung Hoon managed to say. He was definitely going to have trouble looking at Heechul's eyes.

"Well of course! You slept like a baby yesterday."

Kyung Hoon finally looked up. The sunlight was making parts of Heechul's hair glow. He looked so beautiful and elegant standing in front of the morning sun.

"Yea... I slept very well."

"Anyways... You want to grab a coffee? I seriously need one after that long night which by the way was awesome. Thanks Kyungie, you're the best friend I ever had."

Heechul was hugging him. Kyung Hoon could smell his cologne that was radiating around him. He froze and started sweating. Heechul seem to have noticed, and pulled away.

"What's wrong Kyungie? Is there something bothering you?"

"I..." Kyung Hoon covered his cheeks and turned around.

"Spill the beans Kyungie, you know I hate when someone isn't open to me. I will call you a phony singer in public if you don't tell me."

Kyung Hoon sighed and finally turned around to face Heechul. Heechul's radiance was pure genuine, making Kyung Hoon feel warm.

"It's... It's about last night. I... found it... weird and awkward that I was sleeping with you."

Heechul chuckled, "You're bothered by that? Haha, I thought it would be something worst like your dog died or something. Oh well... If you really are uncomfortable with that, I promise you that I won't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"No it's ok-"

"Kyungie, I want you to be comfortable with me. I'm your friend, I want you to be happy and at ease with me."

"I know hyung. I- just still not over that I slept in your room with you."

"We're both guys, bros sleep together all the time."

"I guess..."

Heechul smiled and patted his back, "Look, I promise that I won't tell anyone about this if you don't like it okay?"

Kyung Hoon nodded, Heechul was a really good friend. It was no wonder that he would fall in love with him so easily.

"You are such a little kid. Anyways, I assume you want a coffee before we start it."

"Start what?"

Heechul groaned, "Man... The song Kyungie. The one you kept annoying me about."

"Oh... Ok! I'm free today too." Kyung Hoon said with a smile.

"Awesome. I don't have anything to do either."

"Finally, we get to do a duet together!" Kyung Hoon said excitedly.

Heechul laughed and ruffled his hair, "Look at you getting all happy. How adorable can you be??"

"Hehe~"

~