Tiana- I love you too

[End Of Convo]

"You really love her huh?"

I turned to Dave and nodded "With all my heart"

I started the car and began to drive off.

"I tried to talk to her... before I knew she was your woman. I apologize"

"I know you did, she tells me everything."

He hesitated "O-Oh....well I apologize"

"It's all good, I don't hold grudges"

I was never worried about Dave. If Amani was still alive then Tiana would've killed his ass but I wouldn't have let that happen.
I never was the one to hold a grudge or get angry quickly. You have to push the right buttons to let the inner psycho out of me.

Minutes later we arrived at Tiana's house and she was standing at the front door waiting.

We got out the car and walked up to her.

"Baby what you doing waiting here by the front door?"

She responded "I'm not letting nobody in until I know what the fuck happened and why is Dave with you?"

"Can you at least let my kids in?"

Tiana raised her eyebrows "I can let them in but not you. Until you give me a legit reason I'm not letting you in."

"Ok this is what happened. Amani got killed and Chris friend Dee set me up to look like I killed her but I didn't. Then I got kidnapped and was brought to this building where Dee had my kids and he was gonna kill me." Dave explained.

Then I continued "Then Dee texted me for him to link up and I did. When I got there I found Dave and his kids locked in a room. Next thing you know Dee locked me in the room with them and long story short I called my momma and she brought the feds"

"Ok so why is he here? Why can't he go back to his house?"

I sighed "It was the safest place at the time cuz they ain't find Dee. And he could be still trying to find Dave"

Tiana rolled her eyes "Alright come in"

Tiana let us in and she walked to the kitchen to get something to drink.
I showed Dave the other bedroom where him and his twins could sleep and I went back to Tiana's bedroom.

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I sat in the kitchen and took sips of my bottle of water before going upstairs. If it weren't for Dave's twins then he wouldn't be staying here. I walked over to the guest room and opened the door to check on his babies.

"Are your kids ok?"

Dave looked at me and nodded "They're alright, they just don't know what's going on at the moment because they're too young"

"That's understandable"

As I was about to walk out Dave stopped me "Hey Tiana, I apologize for you know...coming on to you all those times. I'm known to be a big ass flirt but I was dead wrong"