Cas: bye

Castiel threw his phone on his bed, shuddering. Gross. Sorry Balth.

He changed into the winning outfit: a gauzy white t-shirt, a pair of fitted and cuffed jeans, a thick, black bomber jacket, and a pair of Union Jack Docs. He added a delicate, black velvet choker and a circular pair of silver chain earrings.

He surveyed his work in his full-length mirror.

That'll do.
~~~~~~~~

"Hey, I'm gonna go watch movies at Charlie's. I'll be back later." Castiel said, leaning against the crisp molding edging the wall of the entry into the living room. Anna looked up from where she sat on the couch, book in hand.

"Okay, don't stay out too late." She said turning back to her book.

Castiel twirled his keys on his finger as he swung open the front door and practically skipped out.

There was only one thing on his mind tonight.

Dean.

~~~~~~

When Castiel pulled up to the park, he checked the time on his dash.

6:52

I'm a little early.

Castiel's thoughts were racing, his stomach tight with nerves. What were they going to do? What if he said something stupid? What if he DOES something stupid? What if-

He was jolted out of his head by a small knock on his window. His eyes shot to the window in question. He saw Dean leaning down and smiling at him. He laughed nervously, pulling the keys out of the ignition and opening his door. Dean stepped aside to let him out.

"No suit?" Dean teased. Cas rolled his eyes.

"Disappointed?" He said lowly, stepping towards Dean, effectively backing him against his car.

"Can't say that I'm ever disappointed when it comes to you." Dean said, resting a hand on either side of his hips.

"Is that so?" Cas was whispering now, breath hot on Dean's lips as he ghosted across them. Dean gulped. Abruptly, Castiel spun around and waltzed away from him, peering over his shoulder. "Lucky me."

Dean shook his head, kissing his teeth.

This kid...

Castiel laughed and turned around, walking backwards.

"So, what's this plan of yours, mystery man?" He inquired.

Dean took his weight off the car and began walking towards his own.

He gestured to the Impala. "Our chariot awaits."

Cas walked towards the car and reached for the handle of the passenger door when Dean stepped in.

"Allow me." He said.

"Wow, I'm really getting the princess treatment tonight, huh? Thank you." Cas smirked, patting Dean's ass as he stepped in. Dean smiled goofily, pleasantly surprised.

He rushed around to the opposite side of the car and entered, turning the key in the key in the ignition.

"So this is the infamous 'baby'." Cas said, glancing around at the leather interior.

"Does she live up to expectation?" Dean chuckled, backing out.

"Even if she didn't, I don't think I'd be allowed within ten feet of you if I said so." Cas said, gazing out the window at the orange, coral, and pink wash of the sky as the sun lowered further and further down beyond the horizon.