Then I heard August yell "Aye Breezy Here!"

"Bring him in my office!"

<Omniscient P.O.V>

When Chris left Nurse Banks house he got a call from his friend to meet him up at an address that he never recognized before. He drove to the address and walked inside the building armed because he got a weird gut feeling that something wasn't right.
When Chris walked into the building he ran into one of his friends August.

"Aye wassup my nigga, what you doing here?" Chris dapped him up.

Then Aug responded "I'm just working an shit, tryna get this extra change"

"I feel you bro"

"But let me tell my boss you here bro"

Chris nodded "Alright bro"

August ran over to his boss and yelled "Aye Breezy Here!"

Then they both heard the voice say "Bring him in my office!"

So August brought Chris back to his boss office. When they arrived Chris sat in one of the chairs as Aug left the room.

"Damn you got niggas calling you boss now? You really must be doing your thing in here"

He chuckled "Yeah, but I needed to ask you something. You heard about that nigga Dave?"

Chris looked confused and spoke "Yeah...but Dee how you know about it?"

Dee lied to Chris face "It was all on the news, it's crazy what happened to Amani"

"Right...Anyways is that the only reason why you called me over Dee? I gotta get back to my girl"

"Oh so you back with Tiana?"

He nodded "Sorta, but look I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow at work"

As Chris got up he walked out the room and walked down the hallway. Then he started hearing tapping noises on the farthest door to the right.
He followed the noise and opened the door to see Dave and his twin boys.

Then Dave whispered quickly "You have to help me and my kids. That nigga killed Amani and had his niggas kidnap me. Hurry and grab my kids"

Chris looked back in the hall to see if anyone was there then he grabbed both of the twins.

"Come on let's go"

Then he heard a voice behind him "Put them down now"

Chris turned around to see Dee pointing a gun at him.

"Or What? You gonna shoot me?"

Dee cocked the gun to the side and smirked "Don't test me Breezy, as a matter of fact I'm gonna keep you here too"

After that Dee closed the door and locked it leaving Chris, Dave, and the twins alone in the room.

"Imma get you and your kids out of here I promise"