Somebody opened the door and pulled me out roughly, I tried to see who it was but I could barely see they face. But I'm guessing it was a man.

He pulled me to the back of his trunk and locked me in there. What the fuck was going on? I was just praying that my kids were ok because if I didn't make it through this night I don't know who would take care of them.

*Several Minutes Later*

I don't know how much time went by but it seemed like forever. When the car finally stopped I waited to see who was gonna take me out of this trunk.

When the trunk opened I seen what I hoped to be a man with a ski mask on.

Then he spoke "My boss told me to leave yo ass in the trunk but imma spare you cuz I know it's hot as hell in there"

"Who's your boss?" I asked

"You'll find out soon enough" he said pulling me out of the trunk.

"Well who are you?"

He chuckled and took his mask off "I'm Aug, that's all you need to know for now"

"Where are my kids?"

He looked at me confused "Yo kids? From what I've heard today you're not good of a father. But if you must know yungin, yo kids are with my boss"

"Where you taking me?"

"You ask a lot of damn questions, just be quiet and wait"

I was mad that I was still handcuffed because it was restraining me from what I really wanted to do.

Aug brought me into a building and led me to an empty room and he locked me in there by myself.
I was looking around and there was no window whatsoever.

Then a minute or two later I heard knocking on the door and then it opened. Then I seen a nigga holding my two sons.

Then I yelled "Give me my kids!"

"You mean my kids now since you're gonna be dying soon"

"Why did you kill her? Why did you kill Amani?!"

He laughed "Me and her were together on the low...and I found out she was messing around with my homie Chris. She tried to deny it left and right but when I asked my bro he told me everything. So.... I killed her"

"Chris? He's involved with this too?"

"Nope he doesn't have a clue, him and everybody else thinks You murdered Amani. But it was really me, nobody would guess"

I shook my head "You're sick as fuck my nigga. Just give me my kids that's all I ask for"

"Alright" he handed me to my kids and smirked, "This gonna be the last time they see you David"

"Can you at least uncuff me? I wanna hold my kids"

He shook his head "That's not gonna happen, now I'll give y'all some alone time but I'll be back soon enough."

After that he left and closed the door while locking it from the outside.

I was trying to comfort my kids then I heard yelling from outside of the door. I got up and walked over to the door and laid my ear against it to see if I could hear something.