Chapter 15

The update is late 😅 I was  reading another book. So yeah, here's the update. I love writing this chapter.

It shows how tight JenChuLiChaeng's friendship.

Enjoy.

***

I grab my bag with my notebook and all my notes. I changed into casual clothes with my hoodie. I don’t want Jungkook to think that I am dressed to impress him. “Hey Lily you want to eat first before going?” Jisoo asked.

“No unnie. I’m not hungry.” Jisoo unnie volunteered to drive to Jungkook’s house. “Hey I’m already going. Bye girls.” I said to Jennie and Rosé since the said they wouldn't be riding with me and Jisoo. “Lily take care and remember the Pepper Spray that I gave you? Use it. Don’t fall for Jungkook’s charm.” Rosé said clearly worried. She tends to ramble when she’s worried about something, or she’s nervous.

Jennie just bid me goodbye and said to take care of myself. “Are you okay Lisa?” Jisoo asked. We are on our way to Jungkook's house. “Yeah. I’m just nervous.” I replied. “Don’t be. Its good that you’re helping him with his studies. Jennie and Rosé are just worried.” I nodded my head.

Rosé’s POV

I’m nervous. What if Jungkook will tell her about what happened to us. I haven't even told Jisoo yet. Jennie knows because she was at the party with me and she saw everything. I can’t stop pacing.

“Rosé could you please stop? And please relax okay. He’s not going to tell anyone.” Jennie said as she rolled her eyes. “But what if he’s going to talk about it?” I said.

“Then tell Lisa and Jisoo already. If you are that anxious might as well come clean before its too late.” Jennie said with gentleness.

“I’m just afraid they would feel bad that I kept this secret for along time. I don’t want them to feel betrayed. I love them.” I said. “Its okay Ro, they’re our friends,  our best friends. They would understand. I know they would understand. We’re family.”

I nodded in understanding “I will tell them soon. Thank you unnie.”

JISOO’s POV

Its kind of weird that Rosé is overeacting about this. I have been with these girls for how many years now. I know something's up just by looking at them and I know something is wrong now.

When I arrived at our apartment I did not waste time to ask them “Rosé could you come here for a minute? I need to talk to you about something.” She nodded. As the eldest I tried my best to understand the younger ones.

I want them to feel comfortable around me and be able to me everything. “What is it unnie?” Rosé asked. Jennie pursed her lips. Out of the three of them Jennie would always know what I am thinking. “Do you want to tell me something?”

Rosé was taken aback and was looking at Jennie but Jennie just shrugged “What do you mean unnie?” but Jisoo just shake her head “What’s going on? I know your hiding something. C’mon Rosé I’ve known you since high school. We’ve been living together for 5 years. I know something is up. So, spill.”

Rosè’s mouth quivered a sign that she’s about to cry. “Come here.” I hugged her I’m sure she needed it. “Unnie I didn’t mean to hide things from you and Lisa. I’m just so embarrassed.” She said.

I urge her to go on “Jungkook and I hmm we go way back. We met at a party and I was with Jennie unnie. We umm… Something happened between us. I swear unnie I was going to tell you but when I met him at school its like he didn’t even recognize me, he told me it was a one time lay only. It made me feel stupid the I fell for his charm. So yeah I didn’t even get to tell you and Lisa about it because I’m so stupid and humiliated.”

I rubbed her hand. I was disappointed that she didn’t tell us sooner. We all have each others’ back. We are a family “Jennie you know about this?” I asked.

Jennie nodded still with her pursed lips “I tried telling her to just tell you but she was adamant to keep this a secret forever and besides its not my place to tell.”

I nodded in understanding. “We would’ve been there for you Rosé. We will never judge you.” I said. “I’m really sorry unnie. I just don’t want Lisa to have that experience. To be humilliated. It was horrible.” Rosé replied.

LISA’s POV

I arrived at his front porch and rang the bell. What if Taehyung opens the door?  I fixed myself just in time the door opened. “What are you doing?” Jungkook laughed.

“I was hoping your cousin would open the door.” I shrugged.

“C’mon inside. Your not going to meet him today. He’s busy.” He said and I was disappointed. “Go up the stairs and the second door to the right is my room.”

I eyes bulged “Your room? Why can’t we just do it here?” Jungkook just chuckled “Are you afraid that the big bad wolf will bite you?” he whispered close to my ear. I gulped hearing his breath in my ear gave me goosebumps. I pushed him “Stop! No funny business Jungkook.”

He raised both his hands “No promises Little Red Riding Hood.”

****

Vote and Comment.

PS. I love reading your comments ❣