46

"Oh Y/n... I'm so sorry that happened." Ally said giving me a sympathetic look. "A little late on a sorry. Besides I don't want it from any of you." I said. Ally purses her lips and nodded. "May I ask a question?" Ariana asked. "Is it about my story?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Then you may not." I replied. "Why not?" She asked. "Look! I said what I said and it's not going to be questioned." I raised my voice. She stopped asking questions. Everyone was quiet for a minute. "I think we should let them go." Dinah said.

"I agree. We've already been here too long anyways." I said. "Wait what's the catch?" Lauren asked. "There's no catch." I said. "So you mean to tell me that three serial killers are just going to let us go free? I don't believe you." She said. "Look Lauren, like we said we care about you all. Besides if we wanted to kill you we could've done that when we were living with you." Camila said. "But we didn't." Dinah added. "I mean... she's got a point." Ally said. Lauren rolled her eyes. She wasn't completely convinced. I don't blame her tho.

Camila's laptop started beeping so she checked it. "We've got company. Since these four suddenly disappeared the cops are on their way to check out the house." She said. "Well lets go! I got to many charges on my hand!" Dinah said rushing around to collect her belongings. Camila and I did the same. Once we finished I unchained the four girls and gave them back their phones. "It was nice catching up with you ladies. Hope to see you again one day." Police sirens were heard in the distance so we hurried out.

~Paradise