7

"So y'all want to explain?" I asked as we sat in my living room. I poured them a glass of wine. Then poured myself some bourbon whiskey. "Not really." Dinah said. "Well someone better cause  I already know." I said and took a sip of my drink. "And what exactly do you know Y/n?" Camila asked giving me a challenging look. "What I know is that I'm just like you. The both of you. Just better." I said and chuckled.

"Excuse me? Your nothing like us." Dinah said. They both glared at me but it didn't faze me. "Look behind you sweethearts. On the dinner floor." I told them and they looked. The two girls in front of gasped and looked back at me. "Yeah I was a little to busy playing Just Dance with y'all that I forgot about home boys in the kitchen. At least it was only over night right?" I said. "Ok maybe you are like us." Camila said.

"Exactly and I know something happened to make you both do this. Or you got bored of the famous life and decided to make it more exciting. So what made you do it?" I asked "my parents were abusive. That's all you get for now." Camila said. "My parents where abusive and I was raped. Multiple times." Dinah said. "What about you. What made you crack?" Dinah asked.

"That's a story for another time. But I have another question." I said. "And what's that?" Camila asked. "When the hell did y'all start dating?" I asked making them laugh. "Back in 2012. Dinah and I were telling each other about ourselves. Got closer and eventually told each other about the things we secretly do. Now we're dating." She explained.

"That didn't tell me much but ok." I said. "How would y'all like to work for? Or better yet be partners." I asked. "No thanks. Let's go Camila." Diana's said and they stood up. "Now hold on girlies. We can make a deal. You'll get paid." I said. I grabbed a bag of money and emptied it on the coffee table. "Theirs more where that comes from. That whole bag is more than you make as signer." I told them. "What else can you give us? Money isn't going to cut it. We make our own." Camila asked.

"Well then... you get me." I said. They looked at each other and smirked. "Ok we're interested now." They sat back down making me smirk. "I know y'all like me. I like y'all. Why not make this friendship something more? All three of us date." I said. "You got yourself a deal." They said. "Alright now what about the girls? Cause they getting to suspicious about you two." I asked. "We were leaving the group anyways." Camila said. "But for now. Let's have some fun. Shall we?" Dinah said and straddled my lap. Camila slid behind me. "We shall."

A/n~ I hurt my feelings having Camila say they leaving the group. But on to the good shit.

~Paradise