2

"Hey ladies." I greeted the girls of fifth harmony. "Hey you made it just in time. We go up in twenty minutes." Ally told me. I nodded and sat on the couch beside Dinah. "Hey." I said to the y'all blonde. She blushed and played with the ends of her hair. "Hey Y/n." She said quietly. Dinah. Tall, blonde, shy, beautiful, and really sweet. Dinah is school girl talking to her crush. There's no doubt she has a crush on me. I know it. The girls know it. She won't admit she has a crush though

"How have you been lately?" Dinah asked me. She turned in her seat so that she was facing. "I'm doing good actually. I got promoted. So now I have a better schedule. I basically work when I want to now." I told her as she smiled at me. "That's amazing. How about we hang out more? This is our last show and then we have a long break." Dinah asked me. "Definitely. Just let me know when." I said.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. After I was done I went to the what they call Heaven. It was the food room. "Hello Y/n!" I looked up as I grabbed a pizza off the table. Camila was skipping over to me with a big grin. "Hey I missed you." She said and hugged me. Usually I wouldn't let anyone hug me. But Camila and Dinah has a soft spot on me.

A little about Camila. She more outgoing than Dinah is. Short, brunette, hyper, and goofy. Like Dinah she also has a crush on me. Me and the girls- I mean the girls and I. Lauren would beat me if she was in my mind. Anyways we know she likes me. Only difference is she makes it know. She's not afraid to go after what she wants. Dinah goes for what she wants but she keeps it on the low.

"So did you finish your tattoos while we were gone?" She asked excitedly. "I actually did. I'll have to show you one day." I told We. "Usually I'm not into as much tattoos you got but it's hot in you. All though it looks painful." She told me. I chuckled and shook my head. "It didn't hurt much. Just a little pinch. But it may be different for you tho." I said. "That's true. Hey wow should get matching tattoos." She suggested. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded excitedly. "Alright then. I don't see why not." I told her and she cheered. "Yay! I'm going to tell the girls!" She said and ran off.

A/n~I made a new Cover for this book and I really like it.

~Paradise

~Paradise