30

I was walked into the high security prison. My arms and legs shackled together. "Ohhh... aren't you a pretty one!" One of the inmates said. "I'm gone make her my bitch!" Another said. I chuckled and shook my head. "Good luck with that." I mumbled. "Quiet inmate." The guard to my left said. "You know I could just snap and you'd be dead." I said. We stopped outside of a empty room and he stood in front of me. He glared at me as I smirked.

"Your in my house now. Your not in the little fantasy anymore. I don't care if you call yourself or dye your hair green. Your my bitch now." He said. Another guard took my shackles off and put me in the cell. "That's alright. Your now first on my list to go when I get out of here." I said as I rubbed my wrist. They closed the metal bars. "Oh your not getting out. Be nice to your cell mate." He said. Then they all left.

(I had to put her in

(I had to put her in. I love everyone go knows what movie she's from.)

The girl squealed and did a little happy dance. "Oh my gosh!! I have been waiting for you all day." She said excitedly. "Wow your so hyper." I said. "I made you something." She said grabbed a container off her bunk. "And what's that?" I asked and sat my stuff on the top bunk. "Brownies for my brownie!" She sang and shoved it in my hand. "How exactly did you make these?" I asked. She giggled and shook her head. "With lots of love." She sighed and placed her hands on her cheek.

"Alright let's cut to why I'm here." I said and hopped up on my bed. "Ok... I'm Titty." She said. Her Spanish accent strong. "Titty?" I asked confused. "Nooo silly. T.T." She said slowly. "T.T right. I know who you are. Your the first female serial killer. You've killed 18 men." I said. "Wow... your really smart." She said. Then climbed up top with me. "Thanks. Now I'm in here for killing many people. They think I just gave myself up but I did it on purpose. I wanted to break you out. My girlfriend have already prepared to get us out. I've seen your work and your really good at what you do." I whispered to her.

"Your get me out? With you?" She asked surprised. "Yes. That is if you want to." I said. She smiled and quickly nodded. "Of course. Let's celebrate with my brownies I made." She said and hopped down. "I'm not eating those."

~Paradise