9

"What type of phone is this? My phone definitely doesn't have these apps on it." Camila asked asked as she looked at mine. She was wearing matching blue garments and my flannel. Same as Dinah except she had on knee high socks and red garments. "I built and and designed it to look like an iPhone. That way no one can track me through it." I explained. "I need to make you two one. So y'all need to destroy the ones y'all have." I told them. I walked around looking for the tools and supplies I need. "Now hold on. Why do I have to destroy it now? I have shows to watch and games to play." Camila said.

"Oh don't be such a pussy. We're getting a new and improved one soon." Dinah said as she grabbed a shotgun. "Keep it till I'm done then. Your choice. You'll still be able to download your favorite apps." I told her. "Thanks babe." Camila said and started back watching her show. I sat on the floor at the coffee table in front of Camila.

I heard a loud bang and looked over at Dinah. "Do you know how to use that thing?" I asked. "Of course I do. It'll take a few shots but I'll eventually hit the phone." She said and winked at me. "Jesus Christ. Go out back with that thing before you destroy my damn house." I said. "Pussy." She said before going out back. I chuckled and went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your new phones." I handed the two girls a the phones. "Nice. Can't even tell their not made by a company." Dinah said. "Now that that's finish let's get down to business." I said clapping my hands together.  "Yay! We get to do fun things now!" Camila cheered. "So What is it daddy?" Dinah asked. I raise my eyebrows at her and she shrugged. Her shyness completely disappeared. "So... there's this guy who stole money from me a month ago. He thinks I forgot about it." I told them. "But that's what you want him to think." Camila said.

"Exactly. I've given him a choose to pay me back or you know... die. So I'm sure you both know what's about to happen." I said and they nodded. Dinah raised her hand. I nodded letting her know to speak. "Can I drive?" She asks. "Please don't." Camila says. "I'm not one to be scared of death. But I'm not ready to go just yet. How about I teach you to drive afterwards?" I asked. "And you buy me those new heels I've been wanting?" She asked. I sighed and nodded. "I'll get you your shoes." I said. "Ok you got yourself a deal." She said with a smile. "Alright then ladies. We should get some sleep. We leave tomorrow morning."

A/n~ AllyIsWifey won't let me hug her.😤🤧

~Paradise