23

"Testing! Testing! Harley to our  Quinn!" I said into my mic as we pulled up in the alley behind the building Doctor Elijah's lab was in. Camila was in a van front of us. "Why am I Quinn?" Camila asked us. "Because Harley is a badass name like me." Dinah said. "Plus Quinn sounds like a smart persons name. And you're both hot and extremely smart." I said. Camila giggled and I could tell she was probably twirling her hair.

"We're here!" Rio yelled and open the back doors. Everyone climbed out first. Then Dinah and I got out with guns in hand. "Alright babes. Unlocking the back doors now." Camila said. "Alright everyone. Let's get this started." I said. Two guys rushed to the back doors and held them open. We walked in to the empty hallway. I looked around and then at Dinah. "Mila what's it looking like?" Dinah asked.

"Nobody is on this floor at the moment. Go straight and make a right. There should be a staircase and elevator on the left side." She instructed us. We went in the direction Camila said and found both stairs and elevators. "Tyrell your with Dinah and I. Some of your men come with us while the others ride the other elevator. Rio y'all take the stairs to the basement. Leave some to keep watch." I told them. "Hey! Your not supposed to be in here!" A guard yelled. Dinah pulled out her pistol and shot him in the eye.

I laughed as we stepped into the elevator. "You didn't even give him a chance." Camila said. "Yeah who's fault is that." Dinah said. When we got to the basement it was quiet. To quiet. Until gunshots started going our way. I grabbed Dinah and jumped behind a wall. "Now this is the type of action I like!" I shouted excitedly. I dashed from behind the wall and started shouting everyone I saw. "You could've waited on me!" Dinah said.

"Sorry babe." I says. I saw Doctor Elijah being lead out through some backup stairs. "Dinah come with me! I found him." I told her. We both ran out with a couple of my people following us. They went onto the rooftop where a helicopter was waiting. But before he could get in a sprinted to him and bashed his head with my shotgun.

"I told you I was getting that serum doc." I said and picked up the suitcase. Dinah took it and checked the inside. "It's all in here babe. Every last drop." She told me. "Your crazy! That doesn't belong to you! I made that!" Doctor Elijah yelled. I shot him in his knee making him scream in agony. I kicked him lower leg that was now separated away.

"Yeah maybe. But now it's mine and there's nothing you can do about it." I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the edge of the roof. "No! Please don't kill me! I'll do anything!" He begged. "I already have what I need. Besides if you'd just cooperated the first time it wouldn't have come to this. Say hello to your wife for me." Dinah pushing him off. I laughed as he screamed the whole way down. Until he went quiet. Camila was too. "Uh oh. Cops are on their way here. You have ten minutes to get out." Camila said. "The helicopter will go a lot faster." Dinah told me. I smirked and nodded.

We killed the guards Elijah had and got in. I got the helicopter off the pad and into the air. Two of my man coming with us too. I could see Rio and Tyrell leaving out the back doors. "You know what? I think you two deserve a present." Dinah says to the two with us. "Your right baby." We grabbed the two and tossed them out. "That's better. It was getting a little crowded." Dinah said with a smile.

~Paradise