XLVIII

After everyone ran into the can, hualing ass as they did, Jay climbs into the drivers seat while the rest sit in the back.

Bullets were flinging, hitting the van, puncturing holes into the heavy metal.

"Bro, what're you waiting for?!" Cordae exclaims, ducking his head as the window beside him shatters into micro pieces.

"I don't have the key!" Jay saysas he tries desperately to hot wire the engine. Nahmir remembered their driver was dropped and that his self was able to hotwire but there wasn't enough time.

Nahmir kissed his teeth, "Fuck that! Everybody out!"

"You crazy, bro!" Zion says, ducking his head as a bullet flies into the van.

Jay looks at the bullet engraved in the dashboard, "They hittin' us with .338 Lapua's!" that was a type of bullet a sniper gun would need.

Suddenly, Nahmir takes one for the team, hopping out the vehicle, and goes to the cars that were sessile at the stoplight. Everyone looks at eachother before doing the same as their leader. They knew exactly what to do.

Jay and Nahmir jacks a young college boy out of their BMW before Nahmir climbs in first, unlocking the doors for everyone. Everyone climbs in as Jays stomps on the gas. It wasn't long before the rivals were on their tail.

     "Fuck, man! They're on us!" Manny groans looking behind them.

     "Find something to throw out the back window!" Cordae says as he climbs over the seats into the trunk area, finding nails, screws, and tire equipment. Opening the trunk, he pry open the crate of nails, pouring them out onto the streets, in hopes to ruin the tires of their enemies.

     Gradually, their cars began slowing down from the lack of air in their tires. Cordae closed the trunk, continuing to sit in the spacious area, huffing.

     "They're gone?" asked Manny.

"Yeah, for now—" a round of sirens was heard from around the corner. Someone witnessed the crime.

      "Ah, shit," Jay and Nahmir synchronized.

   "Bro, you gone have to whip this bitch like there ain't no tomorrow; I'm talkin' bout high speed chase, short cut takin', hidin' from 'em, type shit," Nahmir said, wishing he could trade places with Jay, but he knew Jay had it.

     "Man, I'on want to go to jail," Manny sighs before he was forcefully jolted back in his seat as Jay hit a right on the next curb.

       "Slow down the truck, right now!" the cop shouts through his speaker.

     "Nah, nigga, we speedin' the fuck up!" Jay presses the gas harshly, causing the tires to screech, "Fuck you mean?!" he laughs.

     Cordae opens the trunk slightly without showing his face before pouring more screws and nails, along with a tire out the truck.

       The po-po swerved, missing the tire, "What is that boy doin'?!" the officer says to the other, "Is he pourin' nails?!" he panics, his country accent thickening.

     Everyone in the BMW laughs at the officer who shouted on the intercom. Soon, there was a pile of cars on the highway as the boy's successfully gotten away.

     Vince softly chuckles, dragging a gentle hand against Blaze's soft, rosy cheek. She was out cold from the chloroform she was forced to intake.

     "Y'know, Nahmir was always a slow one..." Lulu plays with her neon green nails. She looks up at Vince, smiling.

       "You don't say? He didn't even hear her out. He's a stupid one," Vince spat.

    "Well, enough about him. We have Blaze and she's what we want. Right, baby?" she crawls across the limo from her seat to sit beside him, kissing up on his neck, gracefully.

     "Right."

tbc.
i written this before i typed it and i thought it would be more words than what it is. anyway, thanks for reading; i'll update in a cool minute. 🤪💛
vote, comment, follow the author, & share.