"Now, now, we should get moving. The ceremony will start soon." Rei stated, making us nod at her.

We bid our goodbyes to Shoto and started to leave the room, Aoi and Akashi went ahead along with their uncle Dabi. You are the last one to leave the room when Shoto spoke again, making you tilt your head towards his direction.

"(y/n). Just for you to know, I'm really glad that you became a part of our family, I'm glad that you're my sister. You're a kind person and I... I hope you find that missing piece that you had been looking for." Shoto said calmly as his hetechromatic orbs gaze at you.

You immediately got what he's saying, so you nodded and flashed your infamous grin to thr bicolor haired male, "Yeah. I hope so too."

"Our little boy is a grown man now, Rei." you can't help but laugh at Enji who is sitting infront of you. His voice was shaky and ut was a proof that he's been keeping his emotions to himself.

Rei smiled as she patted her husband's shoulders, "Don't be such a baby, Enji. This is Shoto's wedding, don't ruin the fun."

"I can't help it, okay?!" Enji whispered to Rei, making the white haired female laugh at him.

"Such a baby." you heard Dabi commented beside you. You immediately pinched his arms, making him whine as he slowly caress the part where you pinched him.

Aoi was sitting on your lap and Akashi was asleep on Dabi's lap, "Oh come on, you can't blame Enji. He's just happy."

Dabi shrugged his shoulders as he tried to wake Akashi up but the kid was fast asleep, "Yeah sure, (y/n). By the way, Akashi sure sleeps a lot nowadays." he ran his fingers on Akashi's hair.

Little do you know there are a pair of jealous eyes watching you two from afar, "Hey, Bakugou. You should atleast hide the fact that you're too jealous. You're too obvious." Camie commented as he nudged Katsuki.

"You've been staring at (y/n) the whole time." Kirishima added, making the ash blond male scoff as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, idiots!" Katsuki growled as he tries to threaten Kirishima and Camie.

Camie crossed her arms and folded it on her chests, "Oh, says by the genius who can't even make a move on (y/n)."

"what did you say? I'll kick your ass!" Katsuki gnashed his teeth together as he tried not to raise his voice at Camie, goving her a chancr to flash her victorious smirk.

"Uhm, hey, Bakugou. We might want to ask what happened between you and (y/n)? And why she's not sitting with you? Did you guys fight?" suddenly a brunette girl asked Katsuki, it was his highschool classmate, Uraraka Ochaco.

A green haired female also butted in- Tsuyu Asui, "I noticed it too." she added as she placed her finger on her chin as if she was thinking the same as Uraraka.

"Oh please, leave the man alone, girls. This is just a little love quarrel." Mina Ashido, one of the people who knew Katsuki's situation, tried to persuade the girls to stop asking questions.

Kaminari nodded his head as he bobbed his head backwards, his eyes fixed on the church's ceiling, "Well, I can't believe that Momo and Todoroki is getting married. Who would've thought they'd end together, right?"

The girls looked at him coldly, "Well you're that idiot who doesn't think that they'd end up together." Jirou Kyouka deadpanned Kaminari making him scratch his head and laugh awkwardly.

Katsuki let out an audible grunt as he turn his head towards the aisle again, he was irritated by so many reasons like how did Izuku became Shoto's best man, his former classmates are pissing him off, and most importantly, he's irritated by the fact that he couldn't even talk to you anymore.

Katsuki's eyes landed on you and the twins. How he wished that it was him that could sit beside you.

He clenched his fists, he just couldn't bare the fact that he lost his chance to win you back.

The who church was filled with noises when the bride came in, everyone was clapping and cheering for the raven haired female, Momo- who was wearing an elegant white and silver dress, paired with a long ass veil if Katsuki could describe it.

Katsuki couldn't help but comment, "Ugh. Finally." in an bored tone. He just want to go home, he's tired from work and he can just barely have a free time from it.

Katsuki was too tired to deal with this drama but he sure is sincerely happy for the bicolor haired male. He did wished him a happy life, unlike his.

But he is too bored to sit still, since his butt are already aching for sitting for hours.

"Let's just get this over already."