un

mingi walked up to the door that had a sign with the words "DO NOT DISTURB", he knocked on it three times before a shorter male opened it.

his hair was messy, he had eye bags and was wearing an oversized shirt with black sweats. he rubbed his eyes yawning.

"what do you want mingi?" he said in yawns.

"you've been in there for almost the whole week why don't you come and hang out with us for once", "..or me".

"aish you know i can't stop working now our comeback is in 3 months" hongjoong explained as he turned around walking back into his room.

mingi followed behind sitting down on his chair in front of hongjoong's computer. "3 months! come on at least do something with me" mingi whined like a baby tugging on the olders sleeve.

hongjoong couldn't help but break a smile seeing him whine so cutely, he sighed finally giving in "okay okay, but just this once i still have to work on the last pieces of our songs".

mingi jumped out of the chair in glee, hugging hongjoong tightly practically picking him up. "i'll come back to get you in an hour or two you look like a mess right now" hongjoong glared at the boy who was currently quickly walking out before he got beat.

"joongie~" mingi stood outside of hongjoong's studio, the door was slightly opened pushing it his eyes fell upon the older who was soundly asleep, his head was laid on top of his keyboard while the computer light shined brightly.

mingi sighed shaking his head, the one chance he thought he could hang out with the boy he loved was gone, but he understood that hongjoong was tired and overworked he just wanted to let him get away from that for a moment at least.

"ah joongie if only you knew how i feel towards you maybe things wouldn't be so hard when i'm around you" he slowly brushed a piece of his hair back admiring how cute he looked sleeping.

without even thinking he leaned in placing a small kiss on his forehead, as he took off his jacket placing it on him.

he left the room closing the door behind him slowly, he sighed looking down at the bottom of his shoes. "why is it so hard to tell you i love you?".

— ♡ —

hi i'm here with a new story, this time it's about my two favorite people in ateez; hongjoong & mingi. now not many people seem to ship them together but i do so i decided to make this story since there's not many on here. i hope you guys enjoy this story even if you may or may not ship these two together :,)

Aurora | ateezजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें