.19.

Peter's P.O.V
I'm gonna tell Wade. I'm gonna tell him I'm Spider-Man. After Wade left last night, I was trying to come up with a plan to get 4 million dollars. I went through a bunch of scenarios ranging from just asking dad all the way to faking my own kidnapping. However, each one was doomed to end horrifically. The only solution that I have that has the least dooming end is just telling Wade the truth. However, that would have to wait till after school.

Since I didn't get any sleep last night due to my planning and anxiety, I was already ready before my alarm went off. At 6:30 I had showered, gotten dressed, brushed my teeth, and properly binded and packed. As I made my way downstairs to get some caffeine into my exhausted system, I passed by pops heading upstairs.

"You're awake early," Pops said noticing how I was actually ready before 7.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night so I accidentally stayed up all night."

"You ok sport?"

"Yeah, just couldn't sleep," I lied.

"Well ok. Oh, and just a heads up, Nat won't be able to pick you up this morning. Instead, Bucky and Sam are going to take you." I groaned at that. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Uncle Sam and uncle Bucky, but I can't deal with their usually teasing today.

"Aw come on kid, they're not that bad," Pops said laughing at my response.

"They are when you're exhausted," I replied. Pops just chuckled and carried on his way.

I continued down the stairs when I felt it. That stupid thing that I have to go through every month.

I quickly change my route from the kitchen to the bathroom. As I shut the bathroom door, I felt the blood coming out. I can't fucking believe I started my period early! I mean it makes sense since I've been under so much stress lately but can't a guy have a break!? I quickly ran back to my room to grab a pair of panties because pads don't really work well in boxers.

I made my way back to the bathroom, and was already feeling nauseous. See even though I have super healing, it doesn't effect my period because my period isn't an injury, it's a natural thing. So all the nausea, headaches, back pain, all of that I still have to go through. Thanks to my period though, my dysphoria is now going through the freaking roof. I already hate today.

I put on a pad and tampon as well as taking some pain killers to go ahead and dull the slight cramps. I then, finally, made it to the kitchen. Maybe it was written on my face how mad: irritated I was because as soon as dad saw me walk in he asked," What's wrong?"

"Everything so far."

"I'll need some more details than that."

"Let's just say I'm not going to be the happiest camper for the next week."

"Ah, so you've hit that wonderful time of the month I assume."

"You'd assume right."

"Need anything kiddo?"

"Coffee would be great."

"Alright kid."

With that, dad walked over to the coffee maker and started it.

"You know kid, I was talking to Bruce last night and you came up in conversation. We were talking about making a testosterone shot for you, so you don't have to wait for the doctor's and everything. That is, if you'd like to start testosterone now or wait."

I literally could not believe what I just heard. They were gonna make me some testosterone shots. This day is going to be a fucking roller coaster.

A/N: hey! I'm alive (well for now) so I haven't been on here bc I've been super busy. So I'm in my senior year of high school and I have to deal with not only marching band, but also AP classes. So yeah, I'm probably not gonna update a lot. Anyway have good day/night bye!