.5.

A/N: I wanna make this clear real quick, Deadpool is 22 in this story.

Peters P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of someone pounding on my door. I groggily got up and opened it to be face to chin with my pops.

"Morning pops," I said slightly alarmed. "Why was he banging on my door? Did he find out?"

"Peggy you overslept again," was all he said before going back to the living room.

It took about a few minutes to process what he said, before I screamed "WHAT!" And hurriedly got ready.

Not having time to put on my binder or packer, I slipped them in my backpack. When I passed by pops before heading out, I turned and said,"Next time wake me up before I'm late!"

"Next time set more than one alarm!"

By the time I finally got out of the tower, I had three minutes to get to school. Even if I ran, I wouldn't be there in time. I was seriously contemplating skipping, before dad showed up in his suit.

"You're going to be late. Hop on."

With that, I got on his back and I flew to school. When we got there, I had one minute to get to class. I quickly thanked him and ran to class. I made it just in time.

During first period, I was hit with spitballs, paper wads, and sympathetic glances. I hated this. When the bell ring for class to end, I quickly packed my bag and left. I wish I would've stayed home from school.

I stopped by my locker to grab my ap chemistry notebook, when someone pushed me into the locker. They held my face their as they laughed.

"We don't want a disgusting fag like you at our school."

I didn't know who the hell this person or persons were. I could easily overpower them, but I'm not gonna risk getting caught.

"Why don't you just kill your self? You don't deserve to live you disgusting freak! The world is fucked up enough. We don't need some fucking tranny making it worse."

The person then slammed me once again into the locker. He continued to slam me into it, until he screamed.

Wait screamed? I felt the persons hands let go of me before they ran away. I turned around to be face to face with a very pissed off Wade.

"Wade, I-"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!? YOU JUST LET THAT DIP SHIT SLAM YOU INTO LIKE 50 TIMES. WHAT THE FUCK PETER!? YOU CANT JUST LET IRRELEVANT BITCHES BULLY YOU! WHAT WOULD IRON DICK AND CAPTAIN ASSMERICA SAY IF THEY SAW YOU LETTING THIS HAPPEN?" He screamed causing a scene.

"Wade for the love of god please calm down," I begged.

"PETER! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN I COME HERE AND SEE YOU GETTING SHOVED INTO A LOCKER REPEATEDLY!"

"I was handling it!" I yelled back.

"Oh yeah you totally were handling the situation. Getting shoved into a locker repeatedly is handling the situation!"

I heard the late bell ring signaling the start of second period. I sighed. There was no way I was going to make it through today.

"Well!?" Wade asked annoyed.

I looked at him. I didn't know why but I stared to break down. Tears started to fall from my eyes. Maybe it was because I was frustrated, maybe because I was tired of being bullied, maybe because I was upset about the transphobia I face, maybe it was the dysphoria I was feeling due to me not wearing my packer or binder, but I started to break completely down.

"Hey whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa," Wade pulled me into a tight hug and I could feel my boobs press against me, making me cry harder.

"Hey I'm sorry peter. I won't yell again. I'm sorry."

"I-It's n-not just th-that," I say through my sobs. "It's s-s-so much m-more than th-that."

He started to rub my back comfortingly while I continued to sob. He then picked me up and walked towards the exit.

"I'm taking you home petey," he said walking in the direction of Stark Tower.

"N-no Wade," I said my ,crying calming down," I can't let m-my dad s-see you."

"Petey, I'm more worried about your mental health than letting captain assmerica or iron dick see us. They'll probably be more worried about you too then seeing me."

As he continued to the tower, I slowly calmed down. When we got there, Wade walked in, and took the elevator to the living room.

When the doors opened, Pops was sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper. When his eyes locked on us, he looked confused and alarmed. He threw his newspaper down and rushed over to me and Wade.

"What the hell happened?! He asked angrily, "Did you do this?" He asked pointing a finger at Wade.

"No, I saw him having a panic attack, got worried, and brought to the address he told me." As Wade finished his sentence, I knew he made a horrible mistake.

He called me a he in front of pops.

"He?" Pops asked before shaking his head,"Whatever I'll take her now."

Wade then passed me into Pops arms. Wade, reluctantly, left making a "call me" gesture as he left. Pops sat me down on the couch.

"Do you need anything honey? Something to eat? Drink?"

I shook my head.

"What happened honey?"

I really wanted to tell him. I really did, but Dad had told me that it may not be the best to just out right tell him.

"It's just..." I couldn't finish.

I once again started to cry. Pops pulled me into a hug making me cry again due to dysphoria. Pops shushed me and rubbed circles on my back.

"I h-hate my-myself Pops! I r-r-really do! I h-hate th-this!" I don't know what snapped in me to say that, but it was to late to take it back.

Pops, out of fear, yelled at JARVIS to get Dad.

"Peggy don't worry, Dad's coming."

Pops don't do so well with the self hate talk like Dad. Quickly, Dad rushes through the door. He ran over to me and pulled me from Pops arms to his.

"What's wrong? You can talk to me. Everything's alright. You're ok, we're ok, your friends are ok, everything's ok. Calm down. Everything's ok."

I soon started to calm down. Once I was calm enough, Dad started to ask questions.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"BULLSHIT!" We heard someone yell from the window.

We looked to see Wade clinging to the window like a squirrel.

"Deadpool! Get off my window!" Dad yelled.

"ITS WASNT NOTHING! THE KID WAS BEING BEATEN INTO A LOCKER!"

Why am I dating this?