.17.

Peter's P.O.V
Trying to find Wade without a phone to text and ask him where he was was hard.

Luckily, when I made it to his apartment, he was home. I saw him dancing shirtless through the dusty window. I made my way up to his apartment.

I only had to knock twice before my spidey sense kicked in. I quickly moved away from the door as a katana was thrusted through.

"Well that's one way to greet your boyfriend," I said as Deadpool pulled back the katana.

"Peter!? What are you doing here?"

Deadpool opened the door and ushered me in.

"I need to talk to you."

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do I need to kill someone?"

"No Wade calm down. I think I want you to officially meet pops and dad."

When I said that, wade laughed. Once he saw that I was being serious, he stopped.

"Peter, I'm pretty sure if I were to show up to your house saying I'm your boyfriend, your dads would not only kill me permanently, but they'd also kill you."

Wade made a good point, but I had no other plan.

"Please Wade," I said giving my best puppy dog eyes.

"NO! MY ONE WEAKNESS!" Wade screamed while covering his eyes. With a sigh, wade said,"Fine, but on one condition."

"Yes?"

"If I start to get anxious or paranoid or if the voices get too loud, I can leave ASAP."

I smiled softly at him.

"Let's have a code word then," I suggested.

We decided that the code word would be chimichanga. For the next few hours, I was teaching wade on how to act around my dads and how to avoid certain questions. We also took time for find him something really nice to wear.

Eventually, school was over so I grabbed wades hand and we went to the tower. I couldn't wait to see how this turns out.