.6.

"What the fuck did you just say Deadpool?" Dad asked.

"I SAID-" Before he could finish Pops had the window opened, causing Wade to fall onto the floor.

After getting over the shock, he jumped back up and continued.

"As I was saying, the kid was being beaten against a fucking locker!"

I smiled a bit at Wade not using pronouns so that he wouldn't put me accidentally like he almost did.

"Language," Pops said.

"Whatever captain assmerica!"

Dad laughed at that. Pops turned to me looking worried.

"What happened? And please tell the truth this time."

I sighed. "Some guy kept slamming me into a locker. But it's not a big deal because I was handling it-"

"BULLSHIT!" Wade yelled again.

Both dad and pops sighed at Wade's outburst.

"Ok Deadpool since apparently you were there what happened?" Dad asked.

"Some irrelevant asshole was just pushing the kid into the locker ,and I swear he was doing it so hard that there's a fucking dent in the locker. And like the kid was doing nothing to stop it! Like not even saying stop! The kid just took it! If I wouldn't have showed up, I bet the kid would be bloody right now because that bully wasn't going to stop."

Pops turned his head at me so quickly I thought he got whiplash.

"Pegs, Why didn't you do anything? I know you can fight. I mean Nat spares with you for god sakes!"

I was shocked. Pops really wanted me to fight back? To start a fight? Wow.

"Yeah wow indeed baby boy," and that's when everyone quieted.

As Wade realized his mistake, everyone turned towards him. I look at him mortified, hoping he would have a good excuse.

He quickly hit his ear and said, "Sorry. My boyfriend just said something unbelievable over the earpiece. Anyway, I need to go. Bye Iron Dick and Captain Assmerica!"

With that, Wade jumped out of the opened window. Again, why am I dating this?

"Well anyway," dad said grabbing our attention, "What is the name of the kid who did this? Was it the Flash kid again?" I shook my head.

"Flash?" Pops asked,"What am I missing here?"

"Nothing," dad answered.

Pops looked a bit annoyed not knowing what dad and I were talking about.

"Anyway, go to your room and rest, I'll talk to your pops." I nodded and did as he said.