.2.

Today was just not my day.

To start off this stressful Monday, I didn't get home till like 4 am due to fighting crime all last night. Plus, I stayed up an extra hour doing some homework.

I normally wake up at 7:00 to get to school around 8. However, I ended up waking up at 8. I didn't have time to properly bind or pack, so I ended up just putting on a large hoodie and quickly put on my packer. I then had to run to school, however, I ended up being 10 minutes late.

When I got to my first period, I ended up not having my homework. Luckily, that teacher is sorta chill so he said I can turn it in tomorrow.

When first period ended, I made my way to my locker. That's when I felt my packer start to fall. I then started to walk quickly to my locker, but because God hates me, I was stopped by the asshole himself, flash.

Before he could even make one snide comment, my packer fell out of my pants leg. I wasn't fast enough to grab it before flash had his hands on it.

"Well looks like Peggy here wants to be a boy," Flash said louder to grab everyone's attention. "Well penis Parker, take it back."

He then threw it down the hall. The bell them rung and he pushed me down before heading to class. I got up and got my packer. I then went to the bathroom (girls) and put it back in place.

For the rest of the day, I was called penis Parker, plus more transphobic/ homophobic names, and was pushed down a lot. Ned and MJ tried to defend me, but they can't just make a transphobic person not transphobic with a flip of a switch. The bullying got even worse during my last period, gym.

We were told to split up into two teams: boys any girls. I had two options, be ridiculed by choosing the boys side or I could submit to what everyone says I am and choose the girls side. I ended up just standing in the middle of the two causing MJ and Ned to try and make me just go to the side I'm comfortable with.

I was about to just walk to the boys' side when the coach Wilson saw that I wasn't on a side.

"Stark!" He screamed,"Get on a side!"

I looked at him and I tentatively walked over to the boys' side. Coach just looked at me before telling us we were playing dodgeball. Ned congratulated me on being brave enough to go on the boy's side, however, Flash wasn't so happy about that. The entire time we were playing, he continued to throw dodgeballs at me even though I'M ON HIS TEAM! I was so happy when gym class was over.

As soon as the last period bell rang, I ran out of the gym straight to my locker. I quickly ran out of the school only to be met by my boyfriend, in his suit covered in blood stains with weapons all over him, Deadpool.

"Hey, Peggy!" He said skipping over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"Wade, you're getting blood all over me," I said nonchalantly while others were screaming in fear.

"Don't worry! It's dried!"

Even though many many students were afraid to come up to Deadpool and me, Flash freaking Thompson wasn't, or maybe he wanted to show he was brave.

"Well if it isn't penis Parker and her psychotic boyfriend. Oh, I'm sorry I meant his," he said laughing.

I paled. I hadn't told Deadpool that I was transgender. I was afraid he wouldn't love me anymore. Before I could say anything, Deadpool pulled out his katanas ready to kill Flash.

"What the fuck did you say you little bitch," he said walking up to Flash.

Flash looked terrified. He legit looked like he was going to piss his pants. Before Deadpool could actually hurt him, I got in between the two.