.4.

White
Yellow

Deadpool's P.O.V
"How the hell did peter get my teleporter?" I asked out loud to no one in particular.

"Maybe he found it when he came to help you?" White suggested.

"But spidey took it and ran," I explained while pacing.

"Spider-Man could have just used it to get down to the street. It wouldn't be very hero like to steal."

"It wasn't very hero like to rip off our arms." Yellow pointed out.

"That's very true. Wow yellow for once I put actually offering helpful advice."

"Fuck off. I say we find Spider-Man and kill him for ripping our arms off."

"And back to normal yellow."

My boxes continued to argue as I tried to figure out why Peter had my teleporter. I could just go back a few chapters to figure it out, but I don't feel like it right now. Plus I like the suspense. Before I could continue jumping to conclusions, my phone began to ring.

"DP's whore house. You got the dough, we got the hoe. Deadpool speaking." I answered.

"Have you finished the job yet?"

"No. The little fucker cut off my arms before I could decapitate him!"

"You have a week before the deals off."

"Trust me, I'll get it done." I hung up the phone before heading to my apartment.

Since I did get back my teleporter, I didn't have to actually walk there. I pressed the teleporter then headed to bed. Regenerating and listening to arguing boxes is really tiring.