.11.

Third P.O.V
The next for peter wasn't bad. Ned and MJ were worried, but after he explained what happened they sympathized with him. He noticed that Flash had a black eye, but he didn't seem to bother peter today.

"Dad must have really taken care of it."

After the uneventful day of school, Peter returned home to do homework, since that's all he could do. After about an hour of homework, someone knocked on his door.

"Come in!" Peter yelled doing his ap calculus work.

Steve took a step in.

"Hey," he said.

Peter turned toward Steve with an uneasy smile,"Hey."

"Come with me," Steve said gesturing towards the balcony, "we need to talk."

With that, the two headed outside. They sat down in silence for a bit before Steve started to talk.

"You know," Steve started," when you were born, it was the happiest day of my life. I'm still thankful that Pepper agreed to be our surrogate. Tony and I decided to name you Peggy. I was especially glad that Tony agreed to name you Peggy. Did I ever tell you why we named you Peggy?"

Peter shook his head.

"Back during WW2," Steve started," I enlisted in the army. I wasn't as buff, as you know, but eventually I got in. She was one of the only people who believed in me. At the time, I was madly in love with her. She was smart, extremely smart, funny, kind, strong, physically and mentally, and she was the best agent anyone as ever seen. She was everything I wanted you to be, and you are. You lived up to her name," Steve laughed, "But, you aren't Peggy Carter. You are Peter Benjamin Stark-Rogers."

With that, Steve handed the boy his new birth certificate. The boy took the paper with unsteady hands. He couldn't believe what he had heard. His Pops not only accepted him, but was going to help him transition by first changing his name and birth certificate. Peter pulled his father into a bone crushing hug.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" Peter repeated multiple times while he started to cry.

Steve returned the hug smiling.

"You're welcome Peter."

Peter pulled away from the hug and looked into his Pops eyes smiling.

"Thank you so much Pops!"

"No problem peter. And I'm sorry it took me so long to realize how much my ignorance was hurting you."

Peter just smiled," It's ok Pops. I knew it would take some time."

With that, the two men went back inside to tell Tony the good news.