Scarecrow

Happy Halloween Guys! Here's another story to make your Halloween just a little scarier :P Enjoy!
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
"Trick or Treat!" The little boy in the pirate costume shouted. The older lady who answered the door chuckled and looked over the little boy and saw no one with him. She couldn't see the boy just barely older than him standing over the pirate's shoulder.

He gestures for the boy to run from the porch. But he was too intent on commenting on all of the decorations. He couldn't hear him.

"Look! It's a big spider!" The little boy shrieked. "And a scarecrow too!" The boy added on. The woman looked to where he was pointing. The older boy watched the smile melt off her face.

"Oh honey. Let's not play with him." She cautioned. But the little boy was not listening, he ran up to the the scarecrow and tugged on one arm persistently. So hard that the arm tore off.

Immediately the smell hit them and the unseen boy watched as the older lady's face was washed with horror.

"What is this stuff?" The little pirate asked, wiping the goopy red liquid onto his pants. Perhaps his mother might have complained if she had ever seen him again.

The pirate with the bloody pants observed further and found to his own increasing horror that the scarecrow was no scarecrow. Only another small kid dead and stuffed inside. The rotting body was covered in straw except for the face that was concealed by an old burlap sack. The pirate screamed.

The old lady charged out of the house and grabbed the little boy by the neck. The other boy only watched. He knew he couldn't do anything to help.

"You broke my scarecrow." The crazy woman bellowed. "Looks like we'll need a new one." The monstrous lady screamed and tightened her grip. The boy's face turned a violent shade of blue then turned to purple. Then he stopped struggling.

The lady threw a sack over his head and watched out for other trick or treaters as she stuffed the boy into a fresh scarecrow body. She couldn't see the two little boys standing on the porch watching her.