The Shop

When Jeffery Lennings awoke he found it hard to move. In his half-asleep half-drugged drowsiness, he failed to notice that he was bonded to the floor with leather straps at his wrists and ankles.

He looked around, not understanding what he was seeing. Surrounding him were jars. Lots of them, each filled with something different. Some held nails, some had insects. The variety was endless.

Although he wasn't fully conscious, he was still disgusted at the sight of some of these jars and did his best to look away. His eyes were squeezed tightly shut when the man entered the room.

The man chuckled and Jeffery opened his eyes. What greeted him was a tall dark man in black robes. He seemed very calm yet oddly threatening. "Welcome to the Shop" he says. He smiles then turns to retrieve something from his table.

After a few moments he returns with two things. A sharpie and a scalpel. Jeffery squirmed wildly and tried to yell out but discovered his mouth was covered as well. The man starts to draw a dotted line down his stomach.

He cautions Jeffery to hold still before he takes out his scalpel. Jeffery listens but continues to flail his head back and forth. His eyes squeeze tight in pain as the small blade cuts into his belly.

The man finally sits back up and tosses the scalpel over his shoulder. "Now comes the fun part." The man tells Jeffery. He turns and examines the rows of jars and finally selects one.

Inside the jar are hundreds of spiders. All black with long black legs that seem to threaten. Jeffery squirms away but feels his stomach's cry of pain and ceases.

The man smiles and opens the jar. He leans forward and pours the contents into the slit of Jeffery's opened stomach. He feels the curious digging of thousands of little legs inside of him before the world fades away.