"So... basically, we don't know what he's capable of," Naruto said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry," Le Fay apologized.

"It isn't something for you to apologize over. It just means I'll be going in blind." Naruto took a moment to think about their situation, how they should fight, and then made a decision. "I'm going to fight Niðhöggr alone. If I can pin him down and keep him from attacking, it should relieve some of the pressure our side is facing. In the meantime, I want you three to help protect the citizens."

"Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?" asked Ravel in worry.

"I am," Naruto said with a reassuring grin. "Don't worry. There's no way some lame ass dragon is gonna beat me."

Ley Fay sighed before a resigned smile appeared on her face. "Only you would call one of the most powerful evil dragons in the world a lame ass dragon."

"Hmph. Come on, you two," Koneko said. "Naruto can deal with the flying lizard. We have our own job to do."

"Yes... you're right," Ravel agreed. "Let's go."

Ravel and Koneko flapped their wings and flew off, while Le Fay followed them on her broom. He only watched them for a moment before looking back at the dragon. Niðhöggr swung its massive tail and slammed it into several devils unfortunate enough to be in its way. At the same time, several magic circles appeared around it and released streams of offensive magic. The magical attacks slammed into a number of devils from long-range and blasted them out of the sky.

It looked like this Niðhöggr was incredible powerful. Naruto knew of the power of dragons, so he was aware of how strong they could be, but it seemed this particular dragon was more outstanding than the others.

"Pathetic devils!" Niðhöggr roared. Dost thou really think such cretinous fools can defeat me?! Foolish! Suffer the consequences of thous defiance and die!"

Naruto decided at this point to intervene. He released his wings, created a magic circle underneath his feet, and blasted off the ground. The magic he used was wind magic, which propelled him forward at speeds far faster than even a devil could normally travel.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

Several clones appeared around him, five in total, and they split up into three groups of two.

Naruto and the clone with him created a Rasenshuriken. The other two groups created a lava release Rasenshuriken.

The two Yoton (Lava Release) Rasenshurikens turned a molten orange color. Heat billowed from each jutsu, distorting the air around the lava-infused nucleus. So hot was this attack that even the blades swirling around it were emitting steam as they spun.

Since releasing these techniques from close range was dangerous, Naruto sent the clones ahead and fell back. His plan was to blast Niðhöggr in the underbelly with all three jutsu at once. Not even a powerful dragon would be able to withstand such an attack.

Well, that was his hope.

Just before his attacks could strike the dragon, Niðhöggr swung his massive tail and smashed it into the clones. Two of the clones dispelled, their techniques going with them, but the last clone managed to slam his Yoton Rasenshuriken into the tail. A loud wail emitted from Niðhöggr as the attack annihilated his tail, then traveled on and slammed into his body. The jutsu expanded. A massive ball of lava formed in the around Niðhöggr, engulfing him completely.

Several of the devils fighting in the vicinity paused when they saw this. Naruto was too far away to see their expressions, but they seemed surprised. Even the members of the Chaos Brigade had stopped attacking to look at Niðhöggr.