28

Jungkook's P.O.V

I tilted my head to the side, confused to why they're laughing.

"Did I say something funny..?" I asked, dumbfounded.

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. "No, it's just that your reaction was actually adorable, honey." He answered, smiling sweetly.

I blushed a little and looked down shyly. "O-oh..." I mumbled as I saw from the corner of my eye that my parents gave knowing smirks as they looked at each other.

My dad soon cleared his throat, making me and Taehyung turn our attention back to him.

"Now that everything's settled... both of you come with us." He said sternly.

Eomma and Appa soon walked ahead of us, as me and Taehyung followed behind them.

Taehyung then held my hand as I turned to look at him, he was looking back at me as he gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled back as I leaned my head on his shoulder, holding his hand tighter.

Jimin's P.O.V

As we watched them walk off, I noticed that the both of them were holding hands as Jungkook laid his head on the latter's shoulder.

I grinned as I crossed my arms. "You sure, there ain't anything going on between them?" I asked, turning to Yoongi hyung who had a hand on his hip as he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I can't guarantee. Who knows what happened to them when they were in Daegu." He said, looking at the direction they left off.

"Who cares, I ship." I said simply, laughing a little. "You even said they got married to hide Jungkook's real identity."

"Yeah. And honestly, i'm suddenly thankful for you."

I turned to him, raising an eyebrow. "What for?"

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "If it weren't for you, I would probably be single forever, just laying in my bed like a rock."

He joked as I laughed. "And also because you got Jungkook to meet his one and only." He added.

I smiled and pecked his nose.

"So... thank you, for being a part of my life.." he soon finished as he closed the gap between us, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

Hoseok's P.O.V

As I made a turn, I was met with prince Yoongi, kissing what I assumed to be his boyfriend.

My mouth was wide open as I watched the scene unfold.

"Hey Hobi-" Jackson stopped in his tracks once he saw what I was looking at.

I fell backwards as I landed on my back, I let out a happy sigh.

"I can die happily now..." sooner or later, I slowly fell into consciousness, maybe because of the lack of sleep.

I shot my eyes open as I jolt up when I realized something. "WAIT WHAT?! NO! I STILL WANNA SEE CHILDREN RUNNING AROUND THESE CASTLE WALLS!"

-TO BE CONTINUED-