1

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was walking in the forest with my younger brother, Jungkook.

We usually go here and just hang out when there's nothing for us to do.

But, right now, the air doesn't seem right, making my instincts tell me to leave with my brother right now.

I couldn't help but be wary, since I feel like we were being followed once we stepped out of the castle.

"Hey, hyung? What's got you out of the bush lately? You seem worried." Jungkook spoke, glancing at me confused as we arrived by the lake where we just do absolutely nothing but enjoy the wonderful scenery.

I shook my head. "I don't know... I can't help but feel like... we're being followed..." I whispered.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around, scanning the area. "There's no-"

"Watch out!"

I immediately pounced on him, falling on top of him as I held him tight.

I averted my eyes upwards seeing a bullet rush pass our bodies that were on the ground.

"Wha-"

"We need to get out of here, fast." I said sternly, as I quickly grabbed his hand and began running away from the forest like there was no tomorrow.

'Get back to the palace, get back to the fucking palace and don't look back you slowpoke!'

Was all I thought as I held Jungkook's hand tighter, rushing pass the crowd of people, populating the kingdom.

They gave us confused looks as we ran by but I paid them no mind.

My thoughts were getting jumbled, I was confused, that bullet... someone was trying to kill Jungkook.

'Ohoho, hell am I not gonna tell our Parents about this, I ain't gonna risk it.'

We arrived at the gates of our home as the guards looked at us with confusion.

Well, who wouldn't? I was literally running back home with Jungkook yelling at me to slow down.

After all, it's not everyday that you see Min Yoongi running like a cheetah.

'I seriously need to lay in bed for the whole day after everything that happened awhile ago.'

They soon turned pale once my eyes made contact with theirs. They immediately bowed and opened the gates, letting us in.

"W-what was that?" Jungkook, mumbled.

"I don't know, Kook. But I think someone is after you." I answered, looking back at him.

"And after what just happened awhile ago? We need to tell this to our parents." I said.

He shot his head up towards me, looking at me with wide eyes.

"W-what? But!-" he was about to protest but I cut him to it.

"No buts, Jungkook. Lets go." I said sternly as I dragged him to the throne room where our parents were probably in.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

===

Oh yeah, also a heads up, there isn't any smut here if you're looking for something like that.

I have never wrote smut my entire life so please forgive me if there isn't any, hehe.

Ok, see you guys in the next chapter!