24

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

====

Youngjae's P.O.V

I was knocking on Taehyung and Jungkook's door but no one came to open it.

"Strange..." I mumbled as I opened the door to see no sign of them.

"Maybe in their room..?" I voiced out my thought as I went to their room.

And I wished I didn't do that because I suddenly heard lewd noises from the bathroom.

"H-hey! W-what are you-"

'That sounded like the prince..'

My eyes widened as my face turned red in embarrassment.

'WTF! WTF! WTF!'

I yelled in my thoughts as I scrambled out of their room and ran outside, back to Yugyeom, screaming like a girl.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I sat lazily on my chair as I watched Yugyeom and Youngjae from the monitors, as they were in front of Taekook's house.

'Wonder what they're talking about to get Youngjae's face this red.'

I soon turned to the door to see Jackson with my phone in his hand.

"Dude, what the hell?"

"The prince's family is calling." He said. I stood up and answered the call.

"Yes, your majesties?"

"Hello Hoseok, is Jungkook with you?" King Namjoon asked.

"No your majesty, he's with Taehyung right now." I answered truthfully.

"Ah, can you please hand him the phone?"

"Will do."

I mouthed to Jackson to stay here and watch over the monitors as I made my way to the other house.

"I wouldn't go there if I were you." Yugyeom warned, while I ignored it as I went inside to see Taehyung and Jungkook walking out of their room, well Jungkook was actually limping out the room..

"Prince Jungkook, your father wants to talk to you." I informed.

He nodded as I handed him the phone.

I noticed Taehyung helping Jungkook sit down on the couch as the prince winced.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought...

'What did they do?'

Jungkook's P.O.V

I winced as Taehyung helped me sit down on the couch.

"Hi appa, hi eomma, hyung.." I greeted, smiling a little.

"Hi darling, how are you?" Eomma soon asked.

'Hurt from the tickles-'

"I'm ok Eomma! Taehyung has been taking good care of me lately" I said with a smile.

"Hm... did something happen?" Yoongi hyung soon butted in.

"What?" I asked, confused. "Well-" appa was soon cut off when Eomma spoke up.

"Well, you look exhausted."

My eyes widened as I blushed. "N-no?"

I denied as Taehyung was beside me, secretly laughing, while Yoongi hyung was smirking, and dad... well... he was giving Taehyung a proud smile..

"Either way, you and Taehyung are coming home tomorrow." My eyes widened.

"T-tomorrow..?" I stuttered as I looked at the screen in disbelief.

My father cleared his throat as he nodded. "Yes, you're coming home tomorrow. Me and your eomma want to talk to you and Taehyung about something."

Me and Taehyung turned to each other and I gulped. I slowly turned back to them and nodded slowly.

"O-ok..."

Eomma soon pulled himself together and sighed as he soon smiled. "It's ok darling, this talk isn't something you should be worried about. In fact, we're sure you'll be happy about it." He reassured.

"Really..?" I asked. Yoongi hyung smiled and nodded. "Yep. So you better get your ass over here in time because this tea is good."

I nodded hesitantly, smiling a little. "Well, you should take some rest now, i'm sure you must be tired from earlier. We'll be waiting here for you tomorrow, darling." Eomma soon said.

They bade their goodbyes as they ended the call.

Me and Taehyung sat there speechless. "You better help me have a good explanation to my parents after this..." I grumbled as he laughed sheepishly, both of us completely forgetting that Hoseok hyung was still here.

"SO YOU DID!-" Hoseok hyung soon yelled, but we cut him off. Me and Taehyung snapped our heads towards Hoseok hyung as we both were as red as a tomato.

"HYUNG!"

-TO BE CONTINUED-