4

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was walking beside the prince, escorting him to his room after they had finished their lunch.

"Hey-"

The prince didn't get to finish his sentence when I pulled him close and turned to the side.

A dagger that was thrown from the window is now plunged onto my shoulder. I groaned in pain but examined prince Jungkook if he was injured.

"Prince Jeon, are you ok?" I asked.

His eyes were wide as he made eye contact with me. "How could you... ask that when you're the one hurt.." he mumbled as his eyes slowly fell to my shoulder that was now bleeding.

I shook my head. "It's the least of your worries-" he cut me off when he suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me inside his room.

He made me sit down on the edge of the bed, grabbing a first-aid kit from his table.

He tried to take out the knife gently, I winced in pain but he soon got it off.

"Shirt off." He commanded. "W-what?" I asked, with wide eyes.

"Just take off your shirt, we need to clean your wound before it gets infected." He said, annoyed.

I hesitantly took off my shirt and I could've sworn I saw the prince in a daze.

He examined the injury and sighed in relief. "You're lucky it's not that deep."

He said, cleaning up the wound and soon started to patch it up. "H-how do you know all of this..?" I whispered.

He eventually heard me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Honestly, my parents taught me these things just in case a paramedic wasn't close by. Don't think i'm just any typical prince that relies everything on others."

"R-right... i'm sorry." I apologised. He soon raised an eyebrow at me. "What are you apologising for?"

I thought for a moment, and soon shook my head. He noticed that I didn't know how to explain it so he decided not to push the subject further.

"From what I heard you almost got killed when you were with Prince Yoongi earlier." I said out of the blue.

He blinked but soon nodded slowly. "That's the second time this day." I trailed off, looking down.

It suddenly went silent.

Prince Jungkook was so concentrated with tending on my wound that he was not focusing on his surroundings.

I glanced at his facial features and indeed is the prince really handsome.

I got snapped back to reality when- "Done." Prince Jungkook had said as he took a step back from me so I could stand up.

"Thank you, prince Jungkook, but you didn't have to-"

"I wanted to. So, be careful next time..." he murmured, looking away.

*Thump* *Thump*

I nodded and bowed as I left to guard his room outside.

'W-what's going on..? Why was my heart beating fast?'

I thought, clutching onto my heart.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was speechless as he had left my room.

I then remembered how built his body was when he took off his shirt---

My eyes widened as I immediately blushed in embarrassment, quickly throwing myself in my bed, screaming in my pillow to make it muffled.

'Idiot, idiot, idiot! Why did you think that?!'

-TO BE CONTINUED-