16

Jimin's P.O.V

I looked closely soon realizing Yoongi hyung starting to run away.

I grit my teeth as I ran after him. "Hyung!" I called out, but he didn't dare to look back as he kept running.

'No no no, he shouldn't have seen that...'

I finally caught up with him as I trapped him beneath me.

"Let me go!" He screamed, as he squirmed around to get out of my hold, but I held onto him tighter.

"Please, listen to me!"

"I don't need to, you tried to kill my brother!" He said.

I grabbed a hold of his hands as I pinned the both of them on top of his head.

"Listen, please..." I said softly, as I was in the verge of tears.

He looked into my eyes and soon looked away.

"Fine, but let me go... I won't run away."

I smiled a little as I let him go. He soon sat up and looked at me expectantly.

"Well?"

I let out a shaky sigh as I looked down on my lap.

"When I was a kid... me and my family could barely survive. One day, I came home to see my parents, dead."

I looked up to see him nodding, gesturing me to continue.

"I didn't know what to do... until that man that you saw me with, came up to me and told me that the kings had killed them.

I-I was blinded by hatred and rage that time that... I obeyed everything that man asked me to.

He then told me that I need to kill you and your brother so that your parents would feel the same pain I did, but..."

I trailed off, feeling tears fall down.

"Then I met you... I.. I didn't know what came over me, you were so cold but I felt so attached to you, I forgot everything I was supposed to do..."

[Cringe, I know]

I bit my bottom lip as I tried not to cry.

"I felt... happy and contented with just your presence, and I didn't feel so lonely..." I ended as I covered my face with my hands, soon breaking down.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I felt my heart break seeing him like this. I didn't know how to comfort people so all I did was pull him into a tight hug.

"Please don't leave me... I-I don't want to be alone again.." he sobbed as he clutched onto me tightly.

I hushed him as I stroked his hair gently. "It's ok.. don't cry, I won't leave you... not now, not ever..." I reassured as we stayed there for a few more minutes.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke up only to see Taehyung smiling at me. "Hey, Breakfast is ready." He said.

I smiled softly but soon furrowed my eyebrows when he frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"Did you cry?" He asked, concerned.

My eyes widened and soon started to mentally panic.

'Shit.'

"W-what? No..!" I answered nervously.

"Then, why are your eyes red?" He asked.

"Ah, well, I got soap in my eyes last night before I went to sleep..." I excused, smiling sheepishly.

"Mhm..." he hummed as he helped me up.

Luckily, he dropped the topic and smiled again as we went to eat breakfast.

"By the way, we'll be going out to buy some things."

My eyes lit up by the thought. "Oh, can we get ice cream on the way?" I asked, excited.

He laughed a little and nodded. I smiled widely as we continued to eat our food in comfortable silence.

-TO BE CONTINUED-