9

Taehyung's P.O.V

"I call dibs on best man!" Hoseok and Jackson screamed in unison.

"Hey!"

They soon started glaring at each other as a dark aura started to emit from their forms.

Yugyeom and Youngjae tried to pull the both of them back before they could start ripping each other's necks.

I sighed. "Will the both of you cut it out? And seriously Hobi? Fake Marriage?"

"Well, it is a good idea. After all, the kings did approve." He said, grinning as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You're trying to kill me, aren't you?" I grumbled as I walked pass them while they tailed behind me.

"Aww, it's ok though, you said the prince has been nothing but nice to you!" Hoseok defended.

I stayed silent since I knew I wouldn't get myself anywhere with this.

"Still, I call dibs as best man." Jackson piped up.

"Um, excuse me? Bish i've been best friends with Taehyung first!" Hoseok retaliated.

"My jaws, the both of you have been best friends with Taehyung at the same time!" Youngjae exclaimed, having enough of the two bickering boys.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"F- what?!" I screamed as I gazed at my parents with wide eyes.

"But why?! I barely even know him!" I reasoned, flailing my arms around.

'I mean, I don't mind this... but this feels like i'm taking away his freedom.'

"Why are you taking this so seriously? It's just part of the plan. Or maybe perhaps, you have developed feelings for him?" My Eomma teased.

I then flushed beet red. "W-what? No!" I quickly denied as I covered my face with my hands.

"I'm joking sweetie, but please for your safety, I hope that you'll be able to play along." He said, smiling softly once I peeked from my hands.

He soon giggled while my Dad patted my head giving me a loving smile.

====

3 days later, me and Taehyung started heading out, since everything was all set.

We had all agreed that we keep this between us, and right now, my Eomma was a crying mess on my father's shoulder.

"Uhuhu.... my baby..." eomma whimpered as he soon engulfed me into a tight hug.

"Take good care of yourself..." he whispered in my ear. I nodded, smiling softly as I hugged him back.

"Kook." Yoongi hyung called out, making me turn towards him once eomma pulled away.

"Promise me you'll stay safe..."

I giggled "of course hyung~ but you have to promise me the same thing too!"

I said enthusiastically as I pulled out my pinky finger, he smiled and soon linked his with mine.

He gave me a quick hug until it was dad's turn to speak up.

"Sorry if we won't be able to cover up and watch you, son. But don't worry, some of the guards will be coming with you to guard the wedding just in case you are followed."

I nodded as I hugged him, he soon hugged back, patting my back.

Once we pulled away, Taehyung soon cleared his throat and bowed to us. "Everything is set your highness."

"Take good care. And don't forget to call us, ok?" Eomma said. I smiled and nodded.

"I will~" I assured as I waved at them, soon leaving with Taehyung.

====

While we were on the ride, I was lost in thought that I didn't notice Taehyung had been calling me.

"Prince Jungkook."

I blinked and turned my head to him. "H-huh? What?"

"Is something the matter?" He asked.

"W-well... i'm just, confused.." I murmured, looking out the window.

"What for?" He asked again.

I soon spoke and made eye contact with him. "Are you sure you really want this? I mean... y-you won't be able to... you know..." I spoke, my words all jumbled up, not really knowing how to say it.

He chuckled. "Your highness, I wouldn't say yes if I didn't want this. After all, i'm doing this for your safety, you don't have to worry since i'm completely single."

I soon blushed in embarrassment, luckily I was facing the window instead of him, or else he would realize i'm blushing.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Just a few more hours and we will arrive at our destination. My team had already arrived, a lot more earlier than us.

I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder and I turned my head to see that the prince had fallen asleep.

I examined his features and I couldn't get over at how handsome he is.

I smiled softly as I shifted him on a more comfortable position so that his neck wouldn't hurt once he wakes up.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

====

Please be honest, is everything happening so quickly?