19

Jungkook's P.O.V

We finally arrived home, completely wet from the rain. I giggled as we put the bags on the couch.

"That was fun! We should do that again some time." I said.

"Do you really want to get sick?" He soon asked, laughing a little.

"Well, maybe~" I answered and winked at him.

"You should go take a shower, we can't afford you getting sick." He said, ruffling my wet hair.

I smiled and nodded as I went to my room.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I watched Jungkook leave to his room to head to the bathroom inside.

I sighed in content as I walked towards the extra bathroom we had.

As I entered, I slowly stripped off my clothes and went to take a shower.

====

After finishing, I wrapped a towel securely on my waist, exiting the bathroom only to be met with a Jungkook looking for something in one of the bags.

"What are you looking for?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Oh, I-" he cut himself off once his eyes landed on me.

Jungkook's P.O.V

My eyes widened once I saw Taehyung only in a towel.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, confused.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I screamed covering my red face.

"S-sorry!" He apologized as he quickly ran to his room.

I slowly peeked from my hands to see no sign of Taehyung. I took my hands off my face and sighed.

I shook my head trying to get the thought out of my head.

'Seriously, this isn't the first time I saw his upper body, then why am I still embarrassed about it?'

Then I suddenly remembered the watch. I smiled and quickly searched for it in one of the bags.

====

Taehyung soon came out of his room and turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Hyung, come over here!" I called cheerfully. He sat beside me and soon asked. "What is it?"

I smiled and handed him the box. "What's this?"

"Just open it."

He glanced at me and back at the box as he hesitantly opened it.

His eyes soon widened in surprise. "Jungkook- I can't take this.. this is really expensive."

I frowned and shook my head. "No, you have to, because I got it for you."

"B-but you didn't have to..." he said, looking down shyly.

I giggled. "Again, I wanted to. Besides, after everything you've done for me... this watch isn't enough for always taking care of me."

He smiled softly as he put the box on the coffee table. My smile faltered as I looked down.

"I don't need you, right? I can take care of myself.."

Taehyung's P.O.V

As soon as those words fell out of his mouth, I felt my heart ache...

I took a deep breath and nodded slowly.

"Yes, yes you don't Jungkook... but i'm still responsible for your safety, I have to be with you at all times.."

I soon saw him smile as he looked up at me.

"Then... let it stay that way, don't you dare leave my side or I won't ever forgive you.."

I nodded and smiled. He took my hand in his as he soon pulled me into a tight hug.

I returned the hug as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I .... you... (I love you)" he said under his breath, but I couldn't hear him properly.

"Did you say something?" I asked, looking down at him.

"No.." he answered, shaking his head.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

He nodded and smiled. "Yeah."

'What did he say..?'

-TO BE CONTINUED-

====

Mhm~ sorry Readers, not gonna get them together yet.

We all know Jungkook already loves him, but what about Taehyung?

Does he feel the same?