2

Jimin's P.O.V

I mentally cursed when the two princes had ran off.

I could have killed the younger brother then the elder one after.

But Prince Yoongi seem to have great reflexes. I must've underestimated him too much.

I stood up and walked back to base to report what had happened.

'Well, I better get my ears ready for the yelling.'

Jungkook's P.O.V

"But I!-" I was about to protest to my father, Namjoon that was standing in front of me as few of the guards were beside him while, our Eomma, Jin was in the kitchen... probably preparing lunch, with the chefs.

[I know Jin doesn't like being called that way but it's part of the storyline, sorry~]

"Jungkook, stop being stubborn, your life is at hand here!" He reasoned.

"I don't need protection, I can take care of myself very well." I mumbled, looking down.

"Says the person who almost got killed." Yoongi hyung muttered, making me glare at him.

Our father sighed as he shook his head. "No, Jungkook. From now on, i'll be assigning Taehyung as your personal guard until those criminals have been caught."

I sighed in defeat and nodded slowly. "Yes, father..." I murmured, knowing that I can't change my father's mind.

"Go to your rooms now, you'll be called later when lunch is ready." He said.

Me and Yoongi hyung nodded as we left for our rooms.

"Hyung, why did you tell him? Now, I can't go anywhere, Alone."

"You know we can't risk it, Kook. Besides, you have your privacy in the bathroom, why would your personal bodyguard even follow you there?" He explained.

I blushed furiously in embarrassment. "That's not what I meant!"

He chuckled and shook his head. "Whatever you say."

"From now on, I'll be assigning Taehyung as your personal guard."

I furrowed my eyebrows, suddenly confused.

'Who in the name of Iron man is Taehyung?'

-TO BE CONTINUED-