10

Yes, three updates in one day since i'm feeling quite motivated 😂

Enjoy~

~~~~

Jungkook's P.O.V

I groaned when someone started shaking me awake.

"Your highness, we have arrived..." a deep voice rang through my ears, making me shoot my eyes open.

Taehyung blinked as he gazed at me. I shook my head as I didn't utter a word.

He stood up from his seat and soon started to carry the bags. "W-wait, I can carry them.." I murmured.

He turned to me, smiling softly. "It's ok your highness. I can handle this-" before he could finish he soon slipped as his face was the first to fall on the ground as he let go of the things he carried.

I started to panic as I quickly helped him up. "Are you ok?" I asked, worried as I touched his face to see a few scratches.

He laughed it off as he stood up. "I'm ok your highness, no need to worry."

I sighed. "Why are you always getting yourself hurt?"

"It is my duty as your personal guard, prince Jeon-"

"Jungkook." I cut him off.

"H-huh?"

"Just call me by my name. There is no need for the formalities, hyung." I said with a smile.

"Yes your- Jungkook." He said, smiling slightly.

I quickly snatched a few of the bags that Taehyung was carrying, I hurriedly ran away before he caught me.

"Jungkook!- wait! Do you even know where we're gonna stay?" He called out as he started to chase me.

I blinked as I soon stopped in my tracks. "Oh yeah... where are we going?" I asked, turning to him as I smiled sheepishly.

He chuckled and led the way, not bothering to take away the bags in my hand since he knew very well I wouldn't willingly give it to him.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I smirked as me and Jackson watched Taehyung and the prince having quality time with each other.

We glanced at each other but soon followed them as Youngjae and Yugyeom were decorating the house Taehyung and the prince was going to stay in.

We weren't going to stay in the same roof with them. In fact, we'll be their 'neighbours'.

'Plan has been successful lately. Now all I have to do is just wait and relax as I watch everything to play accordingly.'

"Looks like you accomplished something." Jackson said with a bored expression.

"Well, not completely but soon."

I sighed happily as I smiled proudly. "I love playing as Cupid~" I said to myself while Jackson had just rolled his eyes at me.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Me and Jungkook sat our bags down as I showed him to his room.

'It sounds really weird to call the prince like this, but it's his order and I must obey it.'

"This is where you'll be staying in." I said as he looked around the room in awe, simple yet unique.

"Wait, where are you going to stay in?" He asked, turning to me confused.

I smiled. "I'll be staying in the other room, it's a little more like an office but I don't mind since I already set up a hammock for me to sleep on." I answered.

"The whole area outside the house is surrounded by hidden cameras in case someone would try to sneak in. Hoseok will watch the cameras in the morning while Youngjae takes the shift at night." I explained.

He nodded. "But, let's clean up your face first." He teased as he took a slightly damp cloth and gently dabbed it onto my face that had dirt.

He grabbed a bandaid from the pocket of his bag and stuck it on my cheek. "There."

"Let's get downstairs, we still need to eat dinner before going to bed. Besides, it's going to be a tiring day tomorrow." I reminded with a cheeky smile.

He giggled and rolled his eyes playfully. "You're starting to warm up to me." He said with a soft smile.

I blinked, confused. "You used to be so silent and shy around me before and here you are finally acting yourself."

"Is that... bad..?" I asked quietly. He shook his head. "No, in fact, it really makes me happy that you're starting to get more comfortable with me. I enjoy your company, really." He said sincerely.

I felt my heart melt as I smiled back at him when he gave me a soft smile.

-TO BE CONTINUED-