13

Taehyung's P.O.V

After a quick stop by the grocery store, we went back home.

"So... you can stay in the living room while I-" I got cut off when he suddenly tugged on my shirt making me look down at him.

"N-no... I want to help.." he said shyly. "are you sure, Jungkook?"

"Yeah..." he answered, meeting my gaze.

I smiled fondly at him as I voiced out my thoughts. "You really don't like it when others do all the work for you, huh..?"

"Well, yeah... I don't wanna feel like a burden.."

Without thinking, I ruffled his hair as I started preparing the things we needed.

"Can you cut the onions? I'll just turn on the stove."

He nodded as he went to cut the onions. "Please be careful, the knife is quite sharp."

"Like your jaw." He joked, I laughed and shook my head as I did what I was supposed to do.

As I turned on the stove, I went behind Jungkook to see how he was doing.

He was struggling to cut the onions.

'He really doesn't have any knowledge in cooking..'

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him to help him as I rested my chin on his shoulder to see what we were doing properly.

"You're doing it wrong. Here, this is how you do it." I whispered to his ear as I put my hand on top of his, gently grabbing it to lead him on how to cut the onions correctly.

Jungkook's P.O.V

As Taehyung was busy helping me, he luckily hadn't notice how red my face is right now.

The position wasn't any better, because how in the world is this gonna help me?! I can barely focus, in fact, his cheek is literally touching mine!

'Someone hold me, I think i'm gonna faint.'

-TO BE CONTINUED-