💜 [NEW] Double Trouble

This has implied male pregnancy and in this world, male pregnancy is normal so scram if you don't want.

Also, I may have a small cameo in this that would probably make you angry so /dabs/

🍒🍒🍒

"Daddy, hurry! Someone might get him before me!"

"No one's gonna get your puppy, Guk."

"Well, they might. Hurry, hurry!"

Taehyung smiles at his daughter fondly. They're finally going to adopt a puppy. When Taeguk first asked her father for a puppy, Taehyung challenged his daughter to get A's on her report card last quarter and she worked extremely hard to attain that goal. And yesterday night, she showed Taehyung her report card, all with perfect A's. Taehyung, of course, agrees on buying her a puppy. To be honest, even if she got B's, he'd still do because he always wants to keep his little princess happy.

"By the way, daddy, I have to remind you our recital is next week. Will you go? Last time it was only grandma who went. I will be singing again." Of course. His talented, little daughter is one of the main acts in their school's recitals. She definitely got her beautiful voice from him. Taehyung smiles at the thought.

"Sorry I wasn't able to attend your last recital, angel. I was busy with work. I'll attend the next one." Taehyung crouches down eye level with his daughter, her face looked annoyed. Her eyes looks so much like his. It hurts to remember.

"You pinkie promise?" She's holding up her pinkie finger and Taehyung smiles, mimicking her action. "I pinkie promise." And Taeguk smiles at that. He might have left but she's still here. Taehyung knows it's not enough to fill the void of him leaving, but she's all he has now.

A few rings from Taehyung's phone is heard and he fishes it out from his pocket. His mother is calling. "Guk, go ahead and ask the shop keeper to get your puppy for you. I'm going to take grandma's call. Behave okay?"

Pushing the door, Taeguk enthusiastically replies, "Okay!" and she's goes inside. Taeguk knows it'll take a while because her grandma is very talkative. She giggles to herself.

There are a lot of barks, yips, and meows as she passes all the other cute dogs and cats on her way to the cage where her puppy is located. She's always gone to visit the puppy every other week with her grandma (Taehyung doesn't know) and would beg her to buy the puppy. But her grandma always says it's up to her father to buy one for her. And now she's finally getting her puppy!

"You're cute." Taeguk hears someone giggle, and she knows it's someone who's taken a liking to her puppy. So she taps the person on the shoulder and she says. "Hey, he's my puppy."

The boy stands up from where he crouches from playing with the puppy. And when he does, Taeguk's eyes are very scrutinizing. Then, she realized...

"You look like me!" The both of them yells in unison.

And she really can't believe what she's seeing right now. There's a boy who looks exactly like her. Strong eyebrows and everything. "Do I really look like you or am I just seeing things?" The boy asks with his wide eyes and yes, they're as wide as Taeguk's.

"It's like looking at a gender-bender mirror!" She exclaims, poking the boy on his cheek with her index finger. "Maybe you're my doppelganger?" Taeguk adds, retracting the said finger.

"Aren't doppelgangers supposed to be the same gender as well?"

"Don't know. Never met one, dude."