💙 Little Romances

Requested by: @-babymilks
Genre: Fluff and Jealousy

Additional Genre: Bangtan Kids! Taehyung and Hoseok – 11; Jungkook and Dahyun – 9

I'm sorry, I crushed out angst for this one. It would be weird to have angst because they're children here. Let them live a little XD

🌈🌻

Ever since Kim Taehyung paid a visit to his younger cousin's fourth grade room, he's always found himself returning. Why? Because of a certain cute boy he kept on asking his cousin about.

"Oh, his name is Jeon Jungkook, he's a transferee from Busan." Dahyun (Taehyung's cousin) tells him. Taehyung couldn't help but adore absolutely everything about Jungkook. His doe-eyes, his bunny-smile, his coconut head; Taehyung just can't get enough! "What, want me to talk to him?" Dahyun asks. It's painfully annoying for Dahyun because Taehyung's almost always here even if his classroom is a good three sections away from hers. "Really, you can do that?" The twinkling in Taehyung's eyes suggest Dahyun do so. "But on one condition," she says, holding up a cute index finger.

Taehyung nods, "What's that?"

"Introduce me to Momo-seonbae as well."

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Taehyung shoos Dahyun and the girl runs to her classmate. Momo is Taehyung's classmate anyway so it would be a piece of cake.

Dahyun manages to get Jungkook to go talk to Taehyung so when they get home Dahyun's poor little ears were figuratively bleeding because of Jungkook's name constantly blabbed out by Taehyung. But Taehyung was true to his word, he introduced her to Momo, which she was pretty happy about.

🌈

"Hi, Jungkook!" Taehyung greets the next day. They meet on the playground, Jungkook was on the seesaw alone, taking a rest from all that running around with his friends. "Hello, hyung." He greets back. Taehyung twists and fetches his water bottle from the side of his bag and hands it to Jungkook. "Here. I thought you might be thirsty."

"No, I'm good, hyung. I have my own water bottle in my bag."

"Oh, okay." Taehyung says, taking a seat next to Jungkook on one side of the seesaw. Jungkook eyes him and Taehyung's caught staring! But Taehyung doesn't mind. "I find you really cute, Jungkook." Taehyung says, his two hands supporting his face, cheeks are getting squished. Jungkook only blinks at him. Taehyung enthusiastically replies to himself. "Can I call you Jungkookie? Or Kookie because it's cute too, suits you."

"Uh, sure." Jungkook agrees hesitantly, fiddling with his fingers and looking away from Taehyung. "You don't have to be so shy around me, Jungkookie." He's not shy, per se, he's just awkward around Taehyung. Taehyung's this outgoing kid everybody loves about, his smile is blinding and he's very enthusiastic. Jungkook's, well, not exactly quiet but near that.

"Okay, hyung. I'll try to be friendlier to you." Taehyung smiles and gives him a pat on the head, the bell rings and Taehyung gasps, "Oops, gotta blast, Kookie. We have science next period. See ya!" he yells as he runs away to the classrooms. Jungkook should start heading back soon, too.

The day after that, Taehyung greets Jungkook with a smile, Jungkook smiles back. It's not like Jungkook doesn't like Taehyung, he just finds him too loud. Jungkook's used to a quiet environment, he's even quiet himself, but there's just something about Taehyung he can tolerate.

"Hiya, Kooks. Want some cookies? My dad and I baked them last night. They're super crunchy." Taehyung hands five cookies to Jungkook. He's got plenty more in his bag, he babbles. Taehyung grins watching Jungkook eat the cookies he made, it made him happy. "I can bake more for you if you like." Taehyung says, Jungkook nods because he likes cookies and to be honest these cookies from Taehyung are delicious.