💜 Bad Boys Fall In Love, Too

Friday

"Mr. Kim, as I saw a report today from your attendance record, I see that you have not been attending my classes for three consecutive weeks already. Why is that?"

If his father wasn't friends with this person, V might've strangled him already. Who the fuck cares? He thought. English was a very boring subject for him and he'd rather ditch the class than to listen to old literature from dead people and how to perfect your grammar. He exhaled deeply, letting his teacher know that he was very uninterested with the topic and that there is nothing he can do to stop V from being the kind of person he is.

After a final scolding, V finally got out of that dreadful place and went to find his friends, Rap Monster, Suga and Jimin (weird stage names, by the way) to cause some chaos or some shit.

"What did he say this time?" Jimin sighed, placing a hand in his best friend's shoulder. V just shrugged and proceeded to open his locker to gather some stuff. He didn't even get to open the metal compartment fully when dozens of pink, white and red envelopes fall from inside. "What the he- Does my locker look like a trashcan?" V mutters and silently picks up every single love letter and threw them in the trashbin next to the lockers. "Well, that was harsh." Jimin commented. V let out a 'tsk' and grabs his English materials that were among his other school materials which he hadn't been using a long while. Let's just say V and his friends go to school- like literally -but don't go in classes. Sometimes, Jimin does but he only picks a teacher wherein he will not be scolded often.

"You know very well I don't do romantic shit."

"I do know very well that you don't do romantic shit." Jimin answered in a matter-of-factly tone. He just wishes his best mate could find someone worth changing for, especially for the better.

"Good." V paused, "By the way, he told me to get the streaks off of my hair."

"He did not." Rap Monster asked sarcastically finally joining the conversation, "I like your green streaks. Makes you weird. Very weird like why the fuck did you only apply to your bangs? It doesn't have any wow effect."

"Says the guy who looks like an ice cream cone."

"Touché."

And the usual week goes, the four friends (count Suga, he was asleep when the three were talking) were on the abandoned train railways and just after they spray painted the walls of a random store. Luckily, the police weren't there to chase them that night.

Monday

V is up at 10 o'clock in the morning. Truthfully, he wanted to sleep in today but his English teacher said otherwise. He recalled the words of his teacher "If you fail to attend this class again, I would call up the attention of your father who is a close friend of mine." V's father was working abroad and was sending V his financial help and V wouldn't want to waste his priviledges so he got up, though reluctantly. V had an hour before English class so he prepared himself for school.

Conveniently, the school was only a fifteen-minute walk away. To make things a lot easier, V got on his skateboard and headed off to school. Being the bad boy he was, he didn't care if he had tests and lectures in his morning classes. He didn't care whether he had a failing grade because the teachers would always make removal quizzes by the end of a semester and V silently thanked the heavens that Jimin was a teacher's assistant making him the source of answer keys.