💙 Tell The World That You're Mine

Requested by: thatbeatgirlxx
Genre: Youtuber!Taehyung, Bangtan!OT6, Fluff

📹🎬

"What's up guys, it's me, V~ Welcoming you to another episode of my crazy little world." Taehyung chuckles, his chair swiveled from left to right from his constant movement as he talked about random things; but that is only one of the things that Jungkook loves about  Taehyung.

It was always like this, Jungkook would always be one of the first from the millions people to be watching the latest videos on Taehyung's channel.

Well, why wouldn't he watch his boyfriend be adorable in front of the camera?

Seokjin smiles at his dongsaeng, staring happily and lovingly at his boyfriend. Jungkook's been giddy since this morning because Taehyung had spoiled him that he would be posting a video today.

"Kookie, you should have your makeup put on after Tae's video, okay?" Seokjin gently says and Jungkook nods, not tearing his eyes from his phone's screen. Seokjin understands, it's been two months since Jungkook had seen his Taehyung in flesh due to their busy schedules and promotions and he knows that Jungkook misses Taehyung dearly, and vice versa.

"So guys, don't forget to type in your suggestions on my twitter page located in the links below," The YouTuber says pointing at the links below the video, "and I will personally choose one suggestion that will be the subject for my next video."

The video soon ends, much to Jungkook's disliking, he wanted to keep looking at Taehyung but sadly, the three-minute vlog had to end but it wouldn't be complete without Taehyung saying,

"And to my favorite biscuit who will be performing his live stage tonight: good luck, baby. I love you so much. I'll be watching!" Taehyung then blows a flying kiss to he camera and Jungkook's face flushes at the little message. He pretended to catch the flying kiss from the camera and held it closer to his lips, as if Taehyung just kissed him.

He then proceeds to read the comments that have been posted just a while ago.

mrs_taehyung_kim
Tae's so cute asdfghjkl ><

jirae
V x Mystery Boyfriend 69ever

btsthefanatic6543
fck hes sooooo handsome!!!

kpopATyourservice
marry me plsssssss...!

One Direction and Zayn should do a collab
Ahhh, "little biscuit"! That's so adorable! Stay strong you guys ❤

KreaseWu
i love it when he calls his boyfriend cute nicknames~

It's nice to know most of Taehyung's fans support Taehyung being openly gay and in a relationship with an idol. It has been nine months since Taehyung and Jungkook started dating, and without fail, Taehyung had mentioned his idol boyfriend in every video in those past months.

But Taehyung never said a name. It's a decision between the two of them that they will find the right time to tell their fans about their relationship. Jungkook goes to Taehyung's twitter profile and sees the user had been bombarded with @/kimtaeV requests and suggestions on what V should do for his next video, but this tweet caught Jungkook off guard as he let out an audible gasp.